This discussion is closed.
NDGAARONDI
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by yawn)
Yes, they were all whites ruling in countries with indigenous populations of blacks.
If you're equating white with caucasionoid then yes. Although they do say that Spain, Italy and Portugal are not white but 'olive skinned'.
lmichaelroberts
Badges: 0
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by yawn)
"Britain is a land that belongs to white people"

I find it hard to give any credence to that statement! :rolleyes:
Really? How do you feel about the left wingers (and blacks in England) that supported white farmers having their land stolen and kicked out of Zimbabwe because Africa belonged to blacks? And how do you feel about the left-wing Zapatista movement that says parts of southwest America rightfully belong to the Mexicans, because they're indigenous?

Seems to me whenever non-whites are the indigenous ones you left-wingers are always trying to kick whites out and give the land "back to the indigenous peoples."

(Original post by yawn)
To compare the population of Britain with the population of the Chinese in China or indigenous people of India/Pakistan/Africa is silly.
Is it "silly" because you have a double standard concerning white people, or "silly" because you don't have an argument and you're desperate to brush off mine?

(Original post by yawn)
Incidentally, who ruled for very many years in the different countries of the African continent? Why - the whites' even though the land 'belonged' to the blacks - in India the same thing.
I seem to remember India getting rid of white colonialism, and left-wingers like yourself still gush over it today. Same with Africa, and the end of apartheid, Mugabe, and the rest.
SJ No.18
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by lmichaelroberts)
Really? How do you feel about the left wingers (and blacks in England) that supported white farmers having their land stolen and kicked out of Zimbabwe because Africa belonged to blacks? And how do you feel about the left-wing Zapatista movement that says parts of southwest America rightfully belong to the Mexicans, because they're indigenous?

Seems to me whenever non-whites are the indigenous ones you left-wingers are always trying to kick whites out and give the land "back to the indigenous peoples."

Is it "silly" because you have a double standard concerning white people, or "silly" because you don't have an argument and you're desperate to brush off mine?

I seem to remember India getting rid of white colonialism, and left-wingers like yourself still gush over it today. Same with Africa, and the end of apartheid, Mugabe, and the rest.

Ignorance is indeed not bliss :confused:
danni_bella
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by lmichaelroberts)
Sorry I know this is not my business, but in Psychology and Sociology we're taught that you mustn't just 'class' people all in one group - I'm thinking that 'leader' you mentioned isn't very popular in his homeland, I'm sure many people, whatever colour of skin they have, don't like him :p: Instead people should consider the 'rotton apple' theory, where the actions of one don't bring down every1 else from the 'same group' or whatever
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Why wouldn't you turn to teachers if you were being bullied?

They might tell my parents (10)
6.49%
They might tell the bully (16)
10.39%
I don't think they'd understand (28)
18.18%
It might lead to more bullying (57)
37.01%
There's nothing they could do (43)
27.92%

Watched Threads