Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Well i was just on my computer i got up and went to the TV room some news was coming anyway i just got so scared and started panicking all of a certain i just thought i was going to die or something was going to happen. I dont know why!!! Please help! Also sometimes i dont know why i think so much like today in maths we learning some stuff and multiplication came along i was asking questions Like WHHY is 5x4 20! Whats wrong with me. I think about all these little things please help!! I feel so loose if u know what i mean. Im scared Im 14 by the way

Sorry if i sound like a freak! But im really scared!

ReputationRep:
    Maybe you should tell your parents about your feelings or jujst ask them to take you to see your GP.

I'm sure you would like to feel more relaxed and you do sound a little stressed.

ReputationRep:
    Sounds like you just had a panic attack. If it happens again, I'd go and see a doctor, but if it's just a one off, then you're probably going to be ok leaving it.

I do the 'why' thing as well, I just can't take no for an answer.

(Original post by kiss_me_now9)
    Sounds like you just had a panic attack. If it happens again, I'd go and see a doctor, but if it's just a one off, then you're probably going to be ok leaving it.

I do the 'why' thing as well, I just can't take no for an answer.
    Panic attack dam i have them like every month or something lol. I last had it 2 months ago. I probably will see a GP. I got sooo scared man. Its scary.

ReputationRep:
    Oh I do that "why" thing and have funny little thoughts about everything, I do Philosophy though so it's a given! It sounds like you are just over thinking things.

You should go to your GP about the panicking.

ReputationRep:
    You are afraid of death, this happened to me when iwas young about 4 - 8 years old, its ok what gets me through it is the realisation that i have people who love me

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 14, 2008
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.