The Student Room Group

marking scheme for past paper

does anyone have marking scheme edexcel ial 2020 june biology unit 4 paper
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:
Original post by pipermclean

https://qualifications.pearson.com/en/support/support-topics/exams/past-papers.html

Try finding it here

Completely irrelevant but are you a Percy Jackson fan? I'm asking this because your username is Piper Mclean, one of the main characters from the heroes of Olympus series.
Original post by TSR Jessica
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:

thanks
im new here lol
Original post by NazifaNawer
Completely irrelevant but are you a Percy Jackson fan? I'm asking this because your username is Piper Mclean, one of the main characters from the heroes of Olympus series.

yes omg im obsessed!!!
ps thanks for finding the paper
yes omg im obsessed!!!
ps thanks for finding the paper

Haha same. I also like Piper but I never I understood why people hate her.
Original post by NazifaNawer
Haha same. I also like Piper but I never I understood why people hate her.

I luv her but she's not my favourite
I actually tried to have annabeth chase as my username but someone already has it :biggrin: who's your favourite
(edited 1 year ago)
I luv her but she's not my favourite
I actually tried to have annabeth chase as my username but someone already has it :biggrin: who's your favourite

Among the girls, I am really confused. I don't like Hazel tho. So it's either Piper or Annabeth.
Among the boys, it's Percy and ALL THE LADIES LUV LEO haha

Quick Reply

Latest