Turn on thread page Beta

Some girl I like always says hi on msn but doesnt make conversation. I hav to make it watch

ReputationRep:
    had a similar situation myself, everytime she signs in she says hi and thats it, when i talk 2 her she gives 2-3 word answers, so i asked my friend who also had her on msn "how does she answer u" and he said "long, un-needed details, too excited", that means she's jst not interested, u shld try that

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Da Bachtopus)
    That's when you know you've found somebody special. When you can just shut the **** up for a minute and comfortably share silence.
    I don't think they're there yet. But don't feel bad; they (presumably) haven't even met each other.

ReputationRep:
    Meet her in real life instead.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmarainbow)
    Meet her in real life instead.
    I have many a times. she goes to my school. Just thought id piss on your attempted insult there.

ReputationRep:
    Why not ask her about this? Jokenly ask why do I have to make all the conversations up.....or something along those lines.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by greeny632)
    I have many a times. she goes to my school. Just thought id piss on your attempted insult there.
    Insult? Wasn't meant to be; I hate msn, I'd just talk to her irl rather than talk on msn, then I wouldn't have to guess what she felt for me because I would have asked.

ReputationRep:
    Thats what the
    B
    L
    O
    C
    K
    Button was invented for.

She could just be lazy on MSN.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Natsuko)
    Some people just aren't very talkative on msn. If the wasn't interested though, she wouldn't be starting conversations with you.
    :eek: Is that kyo-kun?

Maybe she does like you and is interested and doesn't know what to say.... since she's always the one to start the convo. Or maybe she's just trying to get to know you since you both go to the same school? Usually if you start the convo with someone you do the talking...?

I remember when I quite liked a bloke and I tried speaking to him on msn and tried to get him to talk he said nothing and then the next day told me to never speak to him on msn again!! In front of a few people! What a **** he was... that has only happened to me once but there is always a risk when starting a convo with someone you don't really know

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ѕнαℓiηα)
    :eek: Is that kyo-kun?
    Yes, yes it is

am a boy btw
    for me on msn, i talk way too much as in just too much.over the top, blahdy bla, melodramatic an all sorts.
    face to face, it depends on the person. sometimes shy an sometimes open up to others- really depends.

people that don talk on msn or in real life might jus be outright boring.
    then theres some people on msn that just cant be askd.
    you never know.
    your the guy, its up to you to do all the talking.
    women dont have to do much (if anything). they just stand there an look pretty while we have to hunt

What is more annoying is when all they say is lol. :mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dr Zeuss™)
    What is more annoying is when all they say is lol. :mad:
    Couldn't agree more!!! And with texts, when people reply simply "lol"... (could be extended to "k" etc) why waste the credit? Sillyness :yep:

ReputationRep:
    At least she says hi. I rarely start up msn convos, I let other people say it to me...causing people to think I'm a ***** and ignoring them..but oh well. Maybe she doesn't like you/is busy/has nothing to talk about.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by greeny632)
    A majority of the time when I sign in on msn, this girl immediately says hello to me but she doesnt make conversation at all. She responds to everything I say but says very little off her own accord. Whats going on???

Omg, the very same thing happened to me! Just a few months ago. What you need to do its click the 'nudge' button every ten seconds, then she has to reply

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 18, 2009
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.