Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Do any one remember these? I LOVED em, they smell awful but taste great. I only know one shop in my hometown that sells em. Does anyone else have this problem?

ReputationRep:
    Them lemon ones? A newsagents near me sells them but I've not seen them anywhere else! They taste ok for the first few and then they get dead sickly.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah! I always have to eat it in two halves. I'm actually gonna go hunting down the road i live one for some. There are tons of newsagenty shops one is bound to sell some.

ReputationRep:
    I love them. They are in a few shops near me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by flugelr)
    I love them. They are in a few shops near me
    You live in cambridge? Wouldn't happen to be any shops on mill road by any chance? lol

ReputationRep:
    Usually sell them in garages. Mm.

They sell them in my local garage and they are brilliant. Not as good as the cheese moments though, they are like a mini tuc sandwich biscuit.

ReputationRep:
    mmm pork scratchings............... om nom nom nom

ReputationRep:
    Always nice to have a quiet pint and a bag of scampi fries on a Sunday evening.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emerald Lies)
    You live in cambridge? Wouldn't happen to be any shops on mill road by any chance? lol
    uummmmm mayybee

There is also a newsagents on Cherry Hinton Road that does them (it's next to the Cambs Building Soc.)

ReputationRep:
    Ah! They sell them in the Londis up the road from my house =D
    Also seen them in the couple of off-licenses next door

ReputationRep:
    just googled what the hell they were, I've never had them...do they taste of scampi or what?!
    but ... http://www.thedrinkshop.com/products...hp?prodid=1622

ReputationRep:
    /yeah there is another online site that sells them for £8.49 for 24 packs which is a good deal but its £7.50 for shipping!

ReputationRep:
    Lots of pubs sell them. And bacon crispies...I looooooove them

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.