Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Do any one remember these? I LOVED em, they smell awful but taste great. I only know one shop in my hometown that sells em. Does anyone else have this problem?

ReputationRep:
    Them lemon ones? A newsagents near me sells them but I've not seen them anywhere else! They taste ok for the first few and then they get dead sickly.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah! I always have to eat it in two halves. I'm actually gonna go hunting down the road i live one for some. There are tons of newsagenty shops one is bound to sell some.

ReputationRep:
    I love them. They are in a few shops near me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by flugelr)
    I love them. They are in a few shops near me
    You live in cambridge? Wouldn't happen to be any shops on mill road by any chance? lol

ReputationRep:
    Usually sell them in garages. Mm.

They sell them in my local garage and they are brilliant. Not as good as the cheese moments though, they are like a mini tuc sandwich biscuit.

ReputationRep:
    mmm pork scratchings............... om nom nom nom

ReputationRep:
    Always nice to have a quiet pint and a bag of scampi fries on a Sunday evening.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emerald Lies)
    You live in cambridge? Wouldn't happen to be any shops on mill road by any chance? lol
    uummmmm mayybee

There is also a newsagents on Cherry Hinton Road that does them (it's next to the Cambs Building Soc.)

ReputationRep:
    Ah! They sell them in the Londis up the road from my house =D
    Also seen them in the couple of off-licenses next door

ReputationRep:
    just googled what the hell they were, I've never had them...do they taste of scampi or what?!
    but ... http://www.thedrinkshop.com/products...hp?prodid=1622

ReputationRep:
    /yeah there is another online site that sells them for £8.49 for 24 packs which is a good deal but its £7.50 for shipping!

ReputationRep:
    Lots of pubs sell them. And bacon crispies...I looooooove them

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.