The Student Room Group

Need help for fifth university

….

thanks
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by itsmealey
I really need help when considering what to put as my fifth university.

Long story short, i live in London and i want to pick a University that is most likely on the border of London. I already have Brunel and Royal Holloway as my choice as i believe it will be accessible for me to end up going home when i need to. However, some universities that are decent are too close to my house which automatically means i wont be able to stay in the accommodation.

Can people list the Universities that they are hoping to go to in 2023 just for inspiration.

Thanks

What about Reading? It’s on the underground now (though very far out!)
Reply 2
Original post by Oxfordbound
What about Reading? It’s on the underground now (though very far out!)

I’ll have a look into it, ive heard its a good university. Thank you.
Have you considered applying like Southampton? It’s not that far from London like an hour and a half drive I think
Uni subjecr?
I really need help when considering what to put as my fifth university.

Long story short, i live in London and i want to pick a University that is most likely on the border of London. I already have Brunel and Royal Holloway as my choice as i believe it will be accessible for me to end up going home when i need to. However, some universities that are decent are too close to my house which automatically means i wont be able to stay in the accommodation.

Can people list the Universities that they are hoping to go to in 2023 just for inspiration.

Thanks

Kent is an hour by fast train. Slightly further are Bristol, UWE, Bath, Exeter and Cardiff,
Reply 6
Original post by Dhoni0311
Have you considered applying like Southampton? It’s not that far from London like an hour and a half drive I think

Yeah ive heard of that uni too, ty
Reply 7
Original post by swanseajack1
Kent is an hour by fast train. Slightly further are Bristol, UWE, Bath, Exeter and Cardiff,

I really wanted to pick Bath university but i realised they dont do law :/
Original post by McGinger
Uni subjecr?

Law

Law

Have you considered Exeter. Highly thought of for Law. No need for LNAT. 2 hours from Paddington. Trains go hourly. Easy to get to London.

Law

City uni is good for Law.

Sussex is a quick train journey and known as London by the Sea as so many Londoners go there.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending