The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
I hate myself for it. I like the confidence it gives me and the compliments i get, however, those pics or vids could have been sent anywhere online which scares me the most and i feel disgusting after every single time i send. What do i do?? Do you think I'm disgusting?

If they don't include your face then you've got nothing to worry about because no one will know it's you if they are shared online, it could be anyone but if your face is in them then that is a different story.
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by Anonymusy
If they don't include your face then you've got nothing to worry about because no one will know it's you if they are shared online, it could be anyone but if your face is in them then that is a different story.

My room is kinda in it but not my face ever. How do I stop? I really want to talk to a guy and just have a sexual life off screens... I am not confident in person sexually and sending pictures makes me feel good about myself but after i feel gross.
My room is kinda in it but not my face ever. How do I stop? I really want to talk to a guy and just have a sexual life off screens... I am not confident in person sexually and sending pictures makes me feel good about myself but after i feel gross.

Maybe focus on just meeting new people in person and just chatting to build up your confidence for now and limit screen time. Find new hobbies, have your mind occupied on something else then start dating.
Original post by Anonymusy
Maybe focus on just meeting new people in person and just chatting to build up your confidence for now and limit screen time. Find new hobbies, have your mind occupied on something else then start dating.

I can't stop panicking... do you think I would have had them leaked? I am not a bad person either but I've committed the most riskiest thing. My head hurts so much and I'm so scared:frown:
Yes you've committed a risky thing, but don't beat yourself up for it either. You're young and sexually frustrated, people make mistakes. It's fine. Focus on being more emotionally secure ig. Don't panic, even if they were leaked, it's not the end of the world and if your face isn't in them, I doubt it's gonna be an issue.
If your face isn't in it then it doesn't matter if it ends up on the internet. No ones going to know it's you.
Original post by Piney-23
Yes you've committed a risky thing, but don't beat yourself up for it either. You're young and sexually frustrated, people make mistakes. It's fine. Focus on being more emotionally secure ig. Don't panic, even if they were leaked, it's not the end of the world and if your face isn't in them, I doubt it's gonna be an issue.

Yes, my face isn't in any but I don't care if strangers find any videos but it's my parents I'm worried about. I'll be fine :smile:
Original post by Chicken.M.
If your face isn't in it then it doesn't matter if it ends up on the internet. No ones going to know it's you.

You're right and it's not the end of the world I suppose...
Yes, my face isn't in any but I don't care if strangers find any videos but it's my parents I'm worried about. I'll be fine :smile:

You male or female
Original post by Katie Lines
You male or female

Female. That is why it's worse in a way
Female. That is why it's worse in a way

It is, you need to stop there's no telling what some of these strangers will do with them, my older sister got her nudes plastered everywhere after sending some once
It is, you need to stop there's no telling what some of these strangers will do with them, my older sister got her nudes plastered everywhere after sending some once

Oh, did she get into trouble if you don't mind me asking?
Oh, did she get into trouble if you don't mind me asking?

Not in trouble she just got humiliated
Not in trouble she just got humiliated

Did she have her face in it? That's awful she got humilated:frown: she just made a mistake. Hope she is ok now
See a professional therapist.
Did she have her face in it? That's awful she got humilated:frown: she just made a mistake. Hope she is ok now

No but they knew it was her, it was awful for her
Original post by hungrysalamander
See a professional therapist.

Idk why I do it. I need a therapist yes but I’m not good at speaking to people in person about my problems.

No but they knew it was her, it was awful for her

I bet it was :frown:.
Original post by SMEGGGY
Send me some. I won't judge you....

Did not expect this from someone with so many rep gems ngl.
Original post by toxicgamage56
Did not expect this from someone with so many rep gems ngl.

I apologise, I'm utterly ashamed of myself, I will enrol myself on some course to rehabilitate myself, this is not expected behaviour in the age of woke culture. 🙏

Latest

Trending

Trending