The Student Room Group

accomodation London

Badges: 1
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi everyone,

I'm an incoming postgraduate student at UCL, and I am in search for accommodation from Sept 2022-23.

Is anyone looking for someone to take over a contract for any of the UCL/UOL(intercollegiate)/private halls that is relatively close to UCL (I'm particularly interested in Unite Students St Pancreas Way/Chapter Islington)?
I am looking for a en-suite/studio room around ~£300/week.
I wouldn't mind about the length of the contract - whether it being 40 or 51 weeks.

Would anyone be willing to sell/transfer their accommodation contract for 2022/23 or knows someone who would be willing to do so?
If so could you please contact me via DM or reply to this thread !
(Depending on the room, I will be willing to pay a little extra as a token of appreciation)

Thank you so much!
Original post by studenttsr21
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi everyone,

I'm an incoming postgraduate student at UCL, and I am in search for accommodation from Sept 2022-23.

Is anyone looking for someone to take over a contract for any of the UCL/UOL(intercollegiate)/private halls that is relatively close to UCL (I'm particularly interested in Unite Students St Pancreas Way/Chapter Islington)?
I am looking for a en-suite/studio room around ~£300/week.
I wouldn't mind about the length of the contract - whether it being 40 or 51 weeks.

Would anyone be willing to sell/transfer their accommodation contract for 2022/23 or knows someone who would be willing to do so?
If so could you please contact me via DM or reply to this thread !
(Depending on the room, I will be willing to pay a little extra as a token of appreciation)

Thank you so much!

Hey! I have an en-suite self-catered room at One Pool Street with about 250 GBP per week. I would love to swap with a closer room to the main campus. PM me if you’re interested!
(edited 1 year ago)
Hey guys, I'm looking for a contract to take over in College hall, Garden halls, and International hall. If anyone has a room they no longer want, please let me know ASAP!! I'm willing to pay some extras :smile:
Reply 3
Hey I'm looking for a contract to take over in any UoL student accommodation. If anyone has a room they no longer want, please message me. I'm willing to pay some extras.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending