The Student Room Group

Duac and skincare

I've been using duac a few years now for my acne. It worked really well but I'm thinking of a new routine. In the night I would just use a cleanser and duac and in the morning I would cleanse and apply moisturiser containing spf how does that sound?

Also if u apply duac in the night can you moisturise after?
Original post by Anonymous
I've been using duac a few years now for my acne. It worked really well but I'm thinking of a new routine. In the night I would just use a cleanser and duac and in the morning I would cleanse and apply moisturiser containing spf how does that sound?

Also if u apply duac in the night can you moisturise after?

First, can I ask why you want to change up your routine? Duac worked great for me too and then I switched to epiduo. It is good that you are using an spf but usually, moisturisers with spf are less effective so it is better to use a moisturizer and spf separately. I would recommend the La Roche Posay spf 50 or the Hawaiin tropics spf 50. And yes, it is fine to moisturise the morning after using duac but i would recommend using an oil-free moisturiser to prevent forming large whiteheads over time. As of now, I have included the La Roche Posay niacinamide serum and I would also recommend a hyaluronic serum as well! A toner could also be a good addition to your skincare routine. :smile:
Original post by grtysdf5
First, can I ask why you want to change up your routine? Duac worked great for me too and then I switched to epiduo. It is good that you are using an spf but usually, moisturisers with spf are less effective so it is better to use a moisturizer and spf separately. I would recommend the La Roche Posay spf 50 or the Hawaiin tropics spf 50. And yes, it is fine to moisturise the morning after using duac but i would recommend using an oil-free moisturiser to prevent forming large whiteheads over time. As of now, I have included the La Roche Posay niacinamide serum and I would also recommend a hyaluronic serum as well! A toner could also be a good addition to your skincare routine. :smile:

i want to brighten my face up it looks dull. thanks for this btw

Quick Reply

Latest