The Student Room Group

Uni of Sheffield Harry Styles Hall within Endcliffe Accommodation ‘23/24

Re: Harry Styles Hall/Flat at Endcliffe for Sept 2023.

I loved seeing all the Harry Styles LOT ‘22 Merch on totes, t-shirts, jumpers, phones etc when I went to the Uni Open Day 💪🏽

So... It got me thinking!?

We NEED to have a ‘Harry Styles’ Halls arranged for Sept ‘23 freshers, so I’m posting now to give people time to see it. Especially now you can choose your exact flat/room when you get an offer from Uni of Sheffield.

We can exist happily in our Harry’s House (block) with a Style-lised Harry Kitchens and Hallways, with HS Music playing and all the feather boas and cowboy hats we can afford (after buy tickets for LOT ‘22 & ‘23.) from ground floor up!

Thinking maybe ‘Howden’ Block - (H for Howden and for Harry)

Then Apartment block ‘G’ (end one!)

I think G has 8 people to a Flat per level and I saw loads and loads of HS fellow potential people around so there has to be another 1 or 2 interested!

And finally, any level from Ground to 4th?

So for Sept 2023 let’s make it happen Harry’s House at Endcliffe Village, Howden Apartments, Block G.

Who’s with me?

Maybe see you at LOT ‘23

TPWK x
(edited 11 months ago)
🫶🏼
Original post by HarryStylesLOT
Re: Harry Styles Hall/Flat at Endcliffe for Sept 2023.

I loved seeing all the Harry Styles LOT ‘22 Merch on totes, t-shirts, jumpers, phones etc when I went to the Uni Open Day 💪🏽

So... It got me thinking!?

We NEED to have a ‘Harry Styles’ Halls arranged for Sept ‘23 freshers, so I’m posting now to give people time to see it. Especially now you can choose your exact flat/room when you get an offer from Uni of Sheffield.

We can exist happily in our Harry’s House (flat) with a Style-lised Harry Kitchen and Hallway, with HS Music playing and all the feather boas and cowboy hats we can afford (after buy tickets for LOT ‘22 & ‘23.)

Thinking maybe ‘Howden’ Block - (H for Howden and for Harry)

Then Apartment ‘F’ (F for Fine Line)

I think F has 7 people to a Flat and I saw loads and loads of HS fellow potential people around so there has to be another 1 or 2 interested!

And finally, top floor level 5?

So for Sept 2023 let’s make it happen Harry’s House at Endcliffe Village, Howden Apartments, Block F, level 5.

Who’s with me?

Maybe see you at LOT ‘23

TPWK x

This is iconic.
Original post by University of East Anglia UG Student Rep: Danielle
This is iconic.

But can we make it happen!?!
Reply 4
2023 accommodation booking opens for Firm offers - get in quickly! See you in Howden G!
(edited 11 months ago)

Quick Reply