Turn on thread page Beta

How good is your gaydar? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I have a really good one, I can detect gay people very quickly almost to the point where a glance is often enough. However very rarely I can be overzealous and offend a straight guy. But you know, no system is full proof.

And before the gay brigade enter and screech homophobia I would like to state that I am not homophobic and my gay best friend would testify.

ReputationRep:
    I have an inbuilt gaydar. It's so good. I can sense gays within a 6 mile radius...

ReputationRep:
    That's nice.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SiaSiaSia)
    I have an inbuilt gaydar. It's so good. I can sense gays within a 6 mile radius...
    I know whatchu mean, sometimes they even have to be there and spidey senses get all tingly.

:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    I haven't got Gaydar yet, but do have a gay map. they just need to stop bloody moving about

ReputationRep:
    What do you think I am?

ReputationRep:
    Very good. I get an erection every time I spot one.

ReputationRep:
    Can you guys tell by seeing them post online?

ReputationRep:
    My friend has one, I don't though

ReputationRep:
    I have my gaydar linked to a short range anti-gay missle system. Just in case....

ReputationRep:
    I have an AESA GAYDAR.

ReputationRep:
    Mine's bad :-(

ReputationRep:
    most people have completely no gaydar for lesbians it seems

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, I can tell when guys are gay just by smelling.

And before you shout homophobia, I'm allowed to say that because some of my best friends are homophobic.

ReputationRep:
    I don't have any gaydar at all Whatever, it makes guessing who is and who's not more fun.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trm90)
    I don't have any gaydar at all Whatever, it makes guessing who is and who's not more fun.
    I do. You're gay.

Edit:

:rofl:

I honestly never looked at your profile until after I'd posted that. Just the way you typed it made me think you were jealous for personal reasons.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thatkidd)
    What do you think I am?
    Gay?

I get a point if I'm right?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Devel)
    Gay?

I get a point if I'm right?
    Alright, you can have your cake and eat it. -Grumbles- :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Indievertigo)
    I do. You're gay.

Edit:

:rofl:

I honestly never looked at your profile until after I'd posted that. Just the way you typed it made me think you were jealous for personal reasons.
    Oh you

ReputationRep:
    Mine is better than most, could be because I surround myself with gay men as friends though.

Poll
Could you cope without Wifi?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.