Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I have a really good one, I can detect gay people very quickly almost to the point where a glance is often enough. However very rarely I can be overzealous and offend a straight guy. But you know, no system is full proof.

And before the gay brigade enter and screech homophobia I would like to state that I am not homophobic and my gay best friend would testify.

ReputationRep:
    I have an inbuilt gaydar. It's so good. I can sense gays within a 6 mile radius...

ReputationRep:
    That's nice.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SiaSiaSia)
    I have an inbuilt gaydar. It's so good. I can sense gays within a 6 mile radius...
    I know whatchu mean, sometimes they even have to be there and spidey senses get all tingly.

:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    I haven't got Gaydar yet, but do have a gay map. they just need to stop bloody moving about

ReputationRep:
    What do you think I am?

ReputationRep:
    Very good. I get an erection every time I spot one.

ReputationRep:
    Can you guys tell by seeing them post online?

ReputationRep:
    My friend has one, I don't though

ReputationRep:
    I have my gaydar linked to a short range anti-gay missle system. Just in case....

ReputationRep:
    I have an AESA GAYDAR.

ReputationRep:
    Mine's bad :-(

ReputationRep:
    most people have completely no gaydar for lesbians it seems

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, I can tell when guys are gay just by smelling.

And before you shout homophobia, I'm allowed to say that because some of my best friends are homophobic.

ReputationRep:
    I don't have any gaydar at all Whatever, it makes guessing who is and who's not more fun.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trm90)
    I don't have any gaydar at all Whatever, it makes guessing who is and who's not more fun.
    I do. You're gay.

Edit:

:rofl:

I honestly never looked at your profile until after I'd posted that. Just the way you typed it made me think you were jealous for personal reasons.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thatkidd)
    What do you think I am?
    Gay?

I get a point if I'm right?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Devel)
    Gay?

I get a point if I'm right?
    Alright, you can have your cake and eat it. -Grumbles- :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Indievertigo)
    I do. You're gay.

Edit:

:rofl:

I honestly never looked at your profile until after I'd posted that. Just the way you typed it made me think you were jealous for personal reasons.
    Oh you

ReputationRep:
    Mine is better than most, could be because I surround myself with gay men as friends though.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.