Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lodzinski)
    I haven't got Gaydar yet, but do have a gay map. they just need to stop bloody moving about
    See, that's why it's worth splashing out for a FagNav system. :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thatkidd)
    Alright, you can have your cake and eat it. -Grumbles- :rolleyes:
    I would have felt pretty bad if I was wrong. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    I was stunned when told Will Young is actually gay.

Trufax.

ReputationRep:
    Despite being gay I find it almost impossible to tell whether someone is gay or straight (unless they are so obviously camp that to not spot it must mean that you are both deaf and blind)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hubert Poo)
    I was stunned when told Will Young is actually gay.

Trufax.
    Same when I found out Elton John was gay I was like NO WAY! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by andysmith25)
    See, that's why it's worth splashing out for a FagNav system. :p:
    lmao.

Actually, I am quite good at spotting gay lads. But not lesbians...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Devel)
    Same when I found out Elton John was gay I was like NO WAY! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
    I'm serious. :cry:

My gaydar is notoriously poor.

ReputationRep:
    I think I'm quite good at spotting both lesbians and gay men. Although yesterday someone I did not expect started talking about their girlfriend. Maybe I'm losing it... ****.

ReputationRep:

???
    :yep: :top:

ReputationRep:
    When I was living in America, I was living in a flat with 5 other lads and I had my suspicions that one of them was gay but nobody was having any of it, until I walked in one day on the lad in question, being straddled by a Mexican.

ReputationRep:
    Crap, but I have an excellent Girlydar.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by libertine861)
    When I was living in America, I was living in a flat with 5 other lads and I had my suspicions that one of them was gay but nobody was having any of it, until I walked in one day on the lad in question, being straddled by a Mexican.
    I must admit, that smacks of reasonably strong confirmation. :s:

:bandit:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Devel)
    Haha yeah, my Dad said he didn't know Freddie Mercury was gay until he announced it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alive)
    Yeah, I can tell when guys are gay just by smelling.

And before you shout homophobia, I'm allowed to say that because some of my best friends are homophobic.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alive)
    Yeah, I can tell when guys are gay just by smelling.

And before you shout homophobia, I'm allowed to say that because some of my best friends are homophobic.
    Right you friends are homophobic so that makes it OK for you to be one also. lol.

My gaydar is very good by the way, actually i take that back i think its just that gays make it soooo obvious.

ReputationRep:
    Mine's quite good, its not like I announce the results of my gaydar detector though...so I don't look silly.

And nowadays, you look at George Michael in that Last Christmas video and you think how did noone suspect his sexuality!

I have the Gaydar 5000, it's excellent.

ReputationRep:
    *turns on gaydar*

*gaydar goes mental*

*turns off gaydar*

I have to keep mine turned off as it constantly beeping gives me a headache.

ReputationRep:
    I tend to be aware of it sometime, but tbh most of the time I'm as oblivious as ever.

Mine's usually right. X3

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.