Turn on thread page Beta

Right, I'm 19 years old, single and enjoying it. When I came to university a year ago I was just out of a 2.5 year relationship, I'm not going to bad mouth her but I really don't want a girlfriend at this time - I haven't the time, money or patience. Women absolutely wreck my head, besides I'd make a rubbish boyfriend anyway: I'm brutally honest, I don't put up with mind games and other emotional blackmail women try, and I don't lead a very healthy lifestyle.

Anyway, about a month ago I pulled this girl in a nightclub, she was a friend of someone we were out with. We ended up all going back to her house and then when everyone left I went to bed with her. Obviously all I was after was a one night stand, but she started giving it the whole "I won't sleep with you until I know you better", so we just chatted away and I ended up staying there for a day or two.

Anyway it's a month and a while later now, and I still haven't slept with her although she's asked 4 or 5 times now and I keep putting it off with excuses. To be honest she's a bloody nutcase... she's a big Man Utd fan (I'm Celtic through and through) and came into the pub the other week just after United has equalised, and was mouthing off about her team (it was a big Celtic pub) and basically nearly started fights will all the lads there who I knew. If someone had lamped her one I'd have done nothing to be honest, football before women :yep:

After I fobbed her off with an excuse last time (last Friday) she said we'll arrange a time next week then. Apparently that was today, but I ignored the texts she sent. The reason I don't wanna sleep with her is cause she already said she gets attached to guys she sleeps with and I really don't want that. Since I've been 'with' her I've pulled 3 or 4 other burds and tbh it's just a lot more fun than being tied down.

What do I do? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    ignore her?

ReputationRep:
    Text her saying you don't want a relationship right now, so it's best you don't see eachother anymore, or whatever. whatever you say, please do let her know, put her out of her misery. tis so horrible being ignored by a guy. Oh and you sound like you're doing the right thing.

edit: um no, don't ignore her :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    just tell her the truth and hope for the best, if you lie it will cause more hassle in the long run imo...

ReputationRep:
    Get your hole, then ignore, don't mess about, show her the door.

ReputationRep:
    Sounds like she's already pretty attached to you...but yeah, you need to tell her.

ReputationRep:
    I don't think this is something that can really be dealt with via text. Next time you see her you need to break it to her that you are not after a relationship, and you do not feel that anything can happen between you two.
    Be firm, and explain you don't want to commit and because of this you do not feel it would be fair to sleep with her.
    Once this is all out in the open I am sure the issue should be pretty much dealt with and you can get around to enjoying your Uni experience.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Right, I'm 19 years old, single and enjoying it. When I came to university a year ago I was just out of a 2.5 year relationship, I'm not going to bad mouth her but I really don't want a girlfriend at this time - I haven't the time, money or patience. Women absolutely wreck my head, besides I'd make a rubbish boyfriend anyway: I'm brutally honest, I don't put up with mind games and other emotional blackmail women try, and I don't lead a very healthy lifestyle.

Anyway, about a month ago I pulled this girl in a nightclub, she was a friend of someone we were out with. We ended up all going back to her house and then when everyone left I went to bed with her. Obviously all I was after was a one night stand, but she started giving it the whole "I won't sleep with you until I know you better", so we just chatted away and I ended up staying there for a day or two.

Anyway it's a month and a while later now, and I still haven't slept with her although she's asked 4 or 5 times now and I keep putting it off with excuses. To be honest she's a bloody nutcase... she's a big Man Utd fan (I'm Celtic through and through) and came into the pub the other week just after United has equalised, and was mouthing off about her team (it was a big Celtic pub) and basically nearly started fights will all the lads there who I knew. If someone had lamped her one I'd have done nothing to be honest, football before women :yep:

After I fobbed her off with an excuse last time (last Friday) she said we'll arrange a time next week then. Apparently that was today, but I ignored the texts she sent. The reason I don't wanna sleep with her is cause she already said she gets attached to guys she sleeps with and I really don't want that. Since I've been 'with' her I've pulled 3 or 4 other burds and tbh it's just a lot more fun than being tied down.

What do I do? :confused:
    "The reason I don't wanna sleep with [you] is cause [you've] already said [you get] attached to guys [you sleep] with and I really don't want that."

Wow. That was hard.

ReputationRep:
    Being ok about some guy lamping her...

Pulling 3-4 other girls...

Making promises ou have no intention of keeping..

nice guy

(well, typical Celtic fan actually)

ReputationRep:
    Tell her you already slept with her while she was sleeping and you don't want to go there again. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EskimoJo)
    Tell her you already slept with her while she was sleeping and you don't want to go there again. :yep:
    lol

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 14, 2008
Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.