The Student Room Group

St. Pancras way accommodation or other ucl accommodations

Hi, I'm currently ucl student and booked my accommodation via unite student, but I would like to swap with ucl accommodations especially st. pancras way accommodation (ensuite).
If anyone interested please leave a chat.
My accommodation for 2022/2023 is Walmsley studios.
Room type is studio (359 pounds per week).
Hey, I'm sorry to hear about your situation, have you tried looking in local/university freshers facebook groups, people usually post available flats/room swaps in them.
Original post by hutchoz
Hey, I'm sorry to hear about your situation, have you tried looking in local/university freshers facebook groups, people usually post available flats/room swaps in them.

where can i find students who is looking for an accommodation in Stockton on tees or middlesbrough please help mee
hi! I have an en-suite studio at St Pancras Way which is £281.47 with a small double (3/4) bed. It is only 25 mins walk to the main campus.

I would love to swap with your accommodation. Please pm me. My account is too new to send a private message :smile:
Original post by Nella57
Hi, I'm currently ucl student and booked my accommodation via unite student, but I would like to swap with ucl accommodations especially st. pancras way accommodation (ensuite).
If anyone interested please leave a chat.
My accommodation for 2022/2023 is Walmsley studios.
Room type is studio (359 pounds per week).
Reply 4
Original post by skkkss9988
hi! I have an en-suite studio at St Pancras Way which is £281.47 with a small double (3/4) bed. It is only 25 mins walk to the main campus.

I would love to swap with your accommodation. Please pm me. My account is too new to send a private message :smile:

Hi! I am the owner of post.
I’m currently outside and I saw ur reply.
I just created my new account to reply, so if u dont mind could u leave ur email address or if u wait for a day, I will try to send pm with my current account!
Thank u so much!
hi! It will be great if you can send me pm :smile:May i ask what type of studio you have? Is it classic, basic, or premium?
Reply 6
hi! It will be great if you can send me pm :smile:May i ask what type of studio you have? Is it classic, basic, or premium?

Hi, I sent pm to u!
If you are not able to reply, I will send my email address through pm
My room type is classic studio!
Hi! Sorry for the late reply. I wasn't able to send pm :frown: I'm afraid I might not be able to swap the accommodation... I'm so sorry and I appreciate your offering. Thank you!
Original post by Nella57
Hi, I sent pm to u!
If you are not able to reply, I will send my email address through pm
My room type is classic studio!
Reply 8
Hi! Sorry for the late reply. I wasn't able to send pm :frown: I'm afraid I might not be able to swap the accommodation... I'm so sorry and I appreciate your offering. Thank you!

No worries!
If you change your mind, please leave a message here:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest