The Student Room Group

goldies extra poll best city in uk to live (3 votes)

This poll is closed

goldies extra poll best city in uk to live (3 votes)

Belfast7%
Edinburgh11%
Newcastle11%
Manchester11%
Leeds2%
Southampton11%
Norwich2%
Nottingham11%
Bristol14%
Oxford18%
Total votes: 44
ok i know not everyone lieks citys but if you had to live in one of these
Of those options, I'd go for Belfast.
Edinburgh
Belfast
Oxford
Reply 5
Edinburgh
Oxford
Newcastle

All beautiful cities
Original post by jakewatkins22
why do i keep getting tagged in this

i think you voted before maybe i not sure i can not tag you if you dont want:frown:
Sane as in the poll with the streets in the UK. I am not a British citizen and can't make a decision. @Wise Goldie looks like that you foegot this fact about me.
Original post by Kallisto
Sane as in the poll with the streets in the UK. I am not a British citizen and can't make a decision. @Wise Goldie looks like that you foegot this fact about me.

no i did not but you are only germany person here so i cant do german citys:biggrin:

what is germanys best city

i heard of a few like munich,dortmund,cologne
Original post by Wise Goldie
no i did not but you are only germany person here so i cant do german citys:biggrin:

what is germanys best city

i heard of a few like munich,dortmund,cologne

Munich and Cologne in any case. Hamburg and Frankfurt are worth to visi too. The capital Berlin is out of question. But why do you think Dortmund is a good city for an excursion?
Munich and Cologne in any case. Hamburg and Frankfurt are worth to visi too. The capital Berlin is out of question. But why do you think Dortmund is a good city for an excursion?

i only know it cos of the football team:biggrin:
i only know it cos of the football team:biggrin:

I knew it. Not such a bad city in Germany, but there are better ones. DĂĽsseldorf for instance is such a better big city. The smaller cities have more charm anyway.
>living in a city
I knew it. Not such a bad city in Germany, but there are better ones. DĂĽsseldorf for instance is such a better big city. The smaller cities have more charm anyway.

in football what does borussia mean?

like dortmund,and
Borussia Mönchengladbach
in football what does borussia mean?

like dortmund,and
Borussia Mönchengladbach

Its Latin. Translated the word means Prussia.

The first German Reich in 1871 owned states they count to Prussia, but they where in the East parts of Germany and in present Poland and Russia. But Dortmund and Mönchengladbach were and still are in the West of the country.

Quick Reply

Latest