Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    Hey all,

    I was a little trigger happy in clicking when I got to the pay/send part of the UCAS form, and have now submitted to my referee as pay by cheque... This wasn't my ideal form of payment. Is it possible for the referee to send it back and let me redo this, or will my college be alright with a cheque anyway (and won't delay it, I hope?)


    Ask the refereeee.
    • Thread Starter

    My referee is an evil harpie, hence why I put my faith and trust in TSR first hehe

    Thanks for your help!

    I expect you will be able to, although you should probably talk to your referee. Or find someone to talk to your referee. Or just send your referee a note.

    it was fine in our school jsut ask them 2 send it back and they should=)
    or if they dont justpay by cheque.. not 2 much of a disaster =)
The home of Results and Clearing


people online now


students helped last year

University open days

  1. Sheffield Hallam University
    City Campus Undergraduate
    Tue, 21 Aug '18
  2. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 22 Aug '18
  3. University of Buckingham
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Thu, 23 Aug '18
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?
Applying to uni

All the essentials

The adventure begins mug

Student life: what to expect

What it's really like going to uni

Graduates celebrate

How to write a good personal statement

Expert PS advice from the people who will read it

Uni match

Uni match

Can't decide where to apply? Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Two students working together

A-Z of universities

Read our guides to unis and colleges from around the UK

A student working on a computer

Personal statement help

Use our tool to get your ideal PS quickly!

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A student looking down a microscope

Planning open days

Find upcoming open days and get advice on preparing.

Help out other students

These questions still need an answer

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.