Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What is the point of life? (atheists only please) Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tevo1)
    Hi, sorry, but if you want my cumback you're going to have to scrape it off your mums teeth.

many thanks,

the sign reader
    common joke
    sarcastic thank you
    pretentious name

u sir are a ****

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by whorace)
    common joke
    sarcastic thank you
    pretentious name

u sir are a ****
    Its not my fault he fell head first onto one, or should I say his mum did. And this coming from a guy who put Brenock O'Connor on a hitler poster.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tevo1)
    Its not my fault he fell head first onto one, or should I say his mum did. And this coming from a guy who put Brenock O'Connor on a hitler poster.
    Why is there beef everywhere today?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tevo1)
    Hi, sorry, but if you want my cumback you're going to have to scrape it off your mums teeth.

many thanks,

the sign reader
    Lol. This is your point of life. Wow... your family must be very proud of you. Lol.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I believe Time isn't moving around us. we are moving through time. Time is a dimension so it is not one directional. I believe there probably are things that can move through time. This explains why we have never met aliens. Not only would they have to find us geographically. But they would have to find us in time. Since time is infinite that would be hard. If we go back in time no one will be there. Were all here, continuously moving through time. So anything we've done doesn't still exist somewhere. It becomes as real as a dream.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    To survive and thrive.

ReputationRep:
    there is no point innit, whats point of dogs innit

ReputationRep:
    Life is truly what you make of it. There is no supernatural meaning; we create our own!

ReputationRep:
    For me, the point of life is simple: To have as much fun as possible, to do all the things we enjoy, before our time is up.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.