Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Why do we have RESNET again??? If it's to piss us off, it's doing a great job. My ESET smart security antivirus is out of date because I can't update it.
    Been trying to connect to the EA license server and start playing FIFA09 but I keep getting told that my PC is offline!! (Sure it is!) I've asked EA for help but they're at a loss as to what's happening. I asked ISS and they said: " TSR!"... Soooo, help!!! Anyone who's got any suggestions as to what I need to do?! I know we're here to study but... COME OOOOON! Give a guy a break! All work and no play....! Cheers

ReputationRep:
    Don't blame RESNET for EA's ****** DRM scheme.

ReputationRep:
    basic answer. No, ive recently got Red Alert 3 and can't play that, its very annoying but its EAs new stupid system and not allowing proxies. Which is there fault. Its piss annoying im aware of that, but there is actually nothing resnet can do, as they can't take the proxy off the internet as all internet explorers and firefoxes use it, and its nessicary! Can't make a change like that just for games!

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.