The Student Room Group
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website

My CAS letter is too late. I’ve been waiting for a month now. Have to apply visa

Hope you’re fine! I’ve applied for Digital Marketing undergraduate degree in this September intake. I’m waiting for my CAS letter since 11th of August I need my CAS letter as soon as possible because visa process in my country is too long. Please keep my CAS issuance on priority. Can’t wait for more time now as I’ll be late from my enrollment deadline if CAS will not be issued to me now. I’ve been contacting university regularly on my own and my agent is also following up. But there’s no positive reply by the university yet. I can’t wait more to come to university this September. I’ve even paid £8000 initial deposit to the university.Now CAS team have sent my CAS shield percentage back to 25% as it was on the very first day, this happened on 6th September. And another interview was required which was to be recorded however I already passed my previous face to face interview on 17th of August. The moment I was done with the second interview CAS shield percentage got back to 25%. I’m very much frustrated and dissatisfied with this process as even after waiting for 25 days I’m back to the very spot at which I was a month ago. Other universities gives its CAS in 3-7 days I don’t know why does coventry university’s CAS team and International office requires this much time. I WANT MY CAS ASAP AS I HAVE TO APPLY MY VISA AND COME TO COVENTRY IN THIS SEPTEMBER INTAKE. I really want to come to Coventry university in this September intake if university will send me my CAS letter soon as I’ve to apply my priority visa and want to join before enrollment deadline (30th September). Coventry university is my dream university I really want to join this September. Please support me in getting my CAS asap as I’ve to go through visa process now and want to come as early as possible and if it’s possible to extend my enrollment deadline by a week so please do that too so I can cope up with the dates and join in this September I don’t want to be deferred to next semester please help me.IT IS A HUMBLE REQUEST TO LOOK INTO IT AND PROVIDE ME WITH MY CAS LETTER I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR SO LONG. VISA PROCESS WILL AT LEAST TAKE TWO WEEKS PLEASE ISSUE MY CAS ASAP.Thanking you in advance.Regards,Moiz
Original post by Moiz12242407
Hope you’re fine! I’ve applied for Digital Marketing undergraduate degree in this September intake. I’m waiting for my CAS letter since 11th of August I need my CAS letter as soon as possible because visa process in my country is too long. Please keep my CAS issuance on priority. Can’t wait for more time now as I’ll be late from my enrollment deadline if CAS will not be issued to me now. I’ve been contacting university regularly on my own and my agent is also following up. But there’s no positive reply by the university yet. I can’t wait more to come to university this September. I’ve even paid £8000 initial deposit to the university.Now CAS team have sent my CAS shield percentage back to 25% as it was on the very first day, this happened on 6th September. And another interview was required which was to be recorded however I already passed my previous face to face interview on 17th of August. The moment I was done with the second interview CAS shield percentage got back to 25%. I’m very much frustrated and dissatisfied with this process as even after waiting for 25 days I’m back to the very spot at which I was a month ago. Other universities gives its CAS in 3-7 days I don’t know why does coventry university’s CAS team and International office requires this much time. I WANT MY CAS ASAP AS I HAVE TO APPLY MY VISA AND COME TO COVENTRY IN THIS SEPTEMBER INTAKE. I really want to come to Coventry university in this September intake if university will send me my CAS letter soon as I’ve to apply my priority visa and want to join before enrollment deadline (30th September). Coventry university is my dream university I really want to join this September. Please support me in getting my CAS asap as I’ve to go through visa process now and want to come as early as possible and if it’s possible to extend my enrollment deadline by a week so please do that too so I can cope up with the dates and join in this September I don’t want to be deferred to next semester please help me.IT IS A HUMBLE REQUEST TO LOOK INTO IT AND PROVIDE ME WITH MY CAS LETTER I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR SO LONG. VISA PROCESS WILL AT LEAST TAKE TWO WEEKS PLEASE ISSUE MY CAS ASAP.Thanking you in advance.Regards,

I’d suggest ringing them up or emailing them bc CAS admin offers don’t really read the posts on here :frown:
(edited 1 year ago)
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website
Why would you post this here and not email your school??? And you put your student number up when that needs to be private. Weird.
Reply 3
Hi Ahmed, my cousin is facing the same problem and we haven’t heard anything back from university Still at this point too. I must say they are really not considering the pressure we have cause our fees deposited is on the edge.
(edited 1 year ago)
Another reminder to not post your full name and student ID on a public forum.
Hi Moiz12242407,
I am Carlota a student ambassador at Coventry University. I am sorry you are in this position. I would recommend that you send an email or contact CAS by phone, furthermore, I would also get the application teams at Coventry University by email at [email protected] or telephone at 02477 652 222. I hope this helps.
Best of luck with your studies
Original post by Moiz12242407
Hope you’re fine! I’ve applied for Digital Marketing undergraduate degree in this September intake. I’m waiting for my CAS letter since 11th of August I need my CAS letter as soon as possible because visa process in my country is too long. Please keep my CAS issuance on priority. Can’t wait for more time now as I’ll be late from my enrollment deadline if CAS will not be issued to me now. I’ve been contacting university regularly on my own and my agent is also following up. But there’s no positive reply by the university yet. I can’t wait more to come to university this September. I’ve even paid £8000 initial deposit to the university.Now CAS team have sent my CAS shield percentage back to 25% as it was on the very first day, this happened on 6th September. And another interview was required which was to be recorded however I already passed my previous face to face interview on 17th of August. The moment I was done with the second interview CAS shield percentage got back to 25%. I’m very much frustrated and dissatisfied with this process as even after waiting for 25 days I’m back to the very spot at which I was a month ago. Other universities gives its CAS in 3-7 days I don’t know why does coventry university’s CAS team and International office requires this much time. I WANT MY CAS ASAP AS I HAVE TO APPLY MY VISA AND COME TO COVENTRY IN THIS SEPTEMBER INTAKE. I really want to come to Coventry university in this September intake if university will send me my CAS letter soon as I’ve to apply my priority visa and want to join before enrollment deadline (30th September). Coventry university is my dream university I really want to join this September. Please support me in getting my CAS asap as I’ve to go through visa process now and want to come as early as possible and if it’s possible to extend my enrollment deadline by a week so please do that too so I can cope up with the dates and join in this September I don’t want to be deferred to next semester please help me.IT IS A HUMBLE REQUEST TO LOOK INTO IT AND PROVIDE ME WITH MY CAS LETTER I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR SO LONG. VISA PROCESS WILL AT LEAST TAKE TWO WEEKS PLEASE ISSUE MY CAS ASAP.Thanking you in advance.Regards,Moiz

Quick Reply

Latest