The Student Room Group

exam question help

Came across a practice question for AQA GCSE sociology (i'm homeschool self studying) that said 'Discuss how far sociologists agree that the modern family has become more child-centred' (12 marks) and i was unsure how to answer it because there aren't any key studies about it in the spec and the main types of sociologists (marxist, feminist, functionalist etc) don't mention anything about their views on the modern family becoming child centred so if anyone has any advice on how to approach the question it would be appreciated as i'm pretty sure i couldn't get many marks just mentioning the changes in the law because that doesn't include sociologists or key studies. Thanks :smile:
Reply 1
Original post by s.c.a.r.l.e.t.t
Came across a practice question for AQA GCSE sociology (i'm homeschool self studying) that said 'Discuss how far sociologists agree that the modern family has become more child-centred' (12 marks) and i was unsure how to answer it because there aren't any key studies about it in the spec and the main types of sociologists (marxist, feminist, functionalist etc) don't mention anything about their views on the modern family becoming child centred so if anyone has any advice on how to approach the question it would be appreciated as i'm pretty sure i couldn't get many marks just mentioning the changes in the law because that doesn't include sociologists or key studies. Thanks :smile:

Hello, did you the help you needed?

Quick Reply

Latest