Turn on thread page Beta

Unable to have sex? watch

Announcements

I hope somebody can help!

I am a sixteen year old boy, who has been involved in a two-year relationship with a girl of the same age. We have recently begun to 'explore' and are currently attempting to have sex. The problem is, when I attempt to insert the penis into the vagina, I can't. It seems strange, as I have never heard of anyone else having this problem. I'm not sure whether or not it's because I'm not fully aware of where the 'hole' is, or another reason, but I really would like it rectified, as we have tried several times to no avail. Can anyone help?

Thankyou.

ReputationRep:
    Perhaps google image searching some anatomy would help.

ReputationRep:
    has her hymen broken?

ReputationRep:
    Umbilicus =/= Vagina.:no:

More seriously, have you tried letting her guide it in?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fleur_de_haine)
    More seriously, have you tried letting her guide it in?
    i hate it when guys do that
    but i guess it might work if your having problems
    x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by x-pixie-lottie-x)
    i hate it when guys do that
    but i guess it might work if your having problems
    x
    Lol, I guess they could just prod at you until they get lucky?:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Well I hope you have explored her already using fingers and stuff so you do know where the hole is from that I guess. Its probably just nerves. If she isn't relaxed then you don't have a chance in hell of getting in there And she might not be relaxed if she feels she is failing to have sex. Take it slow, no pressure, lots of foreplay and low expectations.

ReputationRep:
    lol seriously its a horrible thing to have to do i hate it alot, iv only ever had 2 guys ask me but i felt like saying "f it if your not doing it lets not bother"
    x

ReputationRep:
    lol seriously its a horrible thing to have to do i hate it alot, iv only ever had 2 guys ask me but i felt like saying "f it if your not doing it lets not bother"
    x
    LOL fair enough; I can't say I've ever been in that position.:cool:

ReputationRep:
    love that word: prod. xD
    maybe you should actually sit and figure out where it goes? Though, I've heard about people who do have trouble "finding the hole".

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)

I am a sixteen year old boy, who has been involved in a two-year relationship with a girl of the same age. We have recently begun to 'explore' and are currently attempting to have sex. The problem is, when I attempt to insert the penis into the vagina, I can't. It seems strange, as I have never heard of anyone else having this problem. I'm not sure whether or not it's because I'm not fully aware of where the 'hole' is, or another reason, but I really would like it rectified, as we have tried several times to no avail. Can anyone help?

Thankyou.
    Hey, i'm sorry about some of the responses you've had.
    I'd suggest getting some Lube (Durex ones are a tad more expensive but utterly worth it - they're amazing, and are safe with condoms! You can also get K jelly and baby oil - but you have to watch the rules with condoms there) it works wonders! ...or so I hear
    You can get Lube from most places...Tesco express do them but i believe most do them behind the counter(near all the **** n such)...so go to the till and ask....summerfield...sainsburys. ..boots...ann summers...the list goes on.

Oh and they have instructions on the durex bottle on how to use it (I can't give tips).
    Good Luck!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Promesse)
    Hey, i'm sorry about some of the responses you've had.
    I'd suggest getting some Lube (Durex ones are a tad more expensive but utterly worth it - they're amazing, and are safe with condoms! You can also get K jelly and baby oil - but you have to watch the rules with condoms there) it works wonders! ...or so I hear
    You can get Lube from most places...Tesco express do them but i believe most do them behind the counter(near all the **** n such)...so go to the till and ask....summerfield...sainsburys. ..boots...ann summers...the list goes on.

Oh and they have instructions on the durex bottle on how to use it (I can't give tips).
    Good Luck!
    I wouldn't advise that. The guy isn't quite sure where he's going yet so it'll probably make it slightly more embarressing going in with lube and still not knowing where he's going.

Just relax a bit(and try to make her feel relaxed, it will help a lot) and get to know the area before worrying about sex.

ReputationRep:
    Don't put all your hopes on penetration either - chances are when you manage it it'll be embarrassing and rather mediocre at best. Just trying to make each other happy is a good goal, if it includes penetration, congrats!

But yeah. Google might be your friend, although all vaginas are very different. If you still have problems, the best solution really is to *talk* to her about it, and you've been going out long enough to be able to talk about it, I should think. Maybe do a little role play and get her to teach you where it is? Give you a good lesson in female anatomy? Good way to learn how to pleasure someone that. Of course, it helps if she masturbates and knows what to teach you.

ReputationRep:
    x
    i dont think theyr going to ask you lightly, it probably takes a lot of courage so maybe u should bear that in mind and not be so uncaring

ReputationRep:
    I remember a guy at school who had sex with his girlfriend and put it on the wrong hole :O

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cowsgoquack)
    i dont think theyr going to ask you lightly, it probably takes a lot of courage so maybe u should bear that in mind and not be so uncaring
    hang on.... it makes me feel uncomfortable and its a turn off...
    n it doesnt take them a lot of courage the one says it feels better if the girl puts it in...
    so im not uncaring so :P lol
    x

(Original post by Anonymous)

Thankyou.
    Are you erect? You need to be erect to initiate coitus, you know. Or are you just trying to insert into the wrong hole?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 16, 2008
Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.