Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by punktopia)
    Long wavy hair = best on most girls.
    I agree. ;]

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by punktopia)
    Long wavy hair = best on most girls.
    I'm inclined to agree with you, for once.

Yuffie doesn't match the criteria for that though, too frizzy. I've got better pubic hair to be honest.

ReputationRep:
    just watched Nothing Compares 2 U on MTV and I must say, damn Sinead really pulled it off..

EDIT: check this out http://balderazzi.com/

ReputationRep:
    There's a girl in my year who has really short hair and it looks amazing on her. She's very petite though, and has the right shaped face for it.

Most people probably couldn't pull it off. Those who can are really lucky, in my opinion. It would probably be a lot easier to manage. I'd love short hair, but I would look hideous.

ReputationRep:
    I think short hair looks really good on girls that can pull it off, my hair is quite short, well above the soldiers (profile pic) and I think it suits me much more than long hair.

ReputationRep:
    Number 2 or bald I think is a big no no.

I actually don't like short hair on girls in general, when i was younger everyone used to have lovely long hair and now its the 'trend' to get like boy length hair thats really choppy and has random bits dyed. I think it's horrible! Short hair needs feminine bone structure and features in my opinion, I've found most people look better with longer hair**. Still, each to their own I suppose.

**EDIT: except Sinead O'Connor, Erin O'Connor, Katie Holmes, Ashley Judd and Winona Ryder.

That's what I think anyway!

ReputationRep:
    I had waist-length hair until about a year ago, got sick of it, then had it cut very short. I didn't look all that girly even with long hair so it hasn't made much difference.
    It's a lot easier to wash and a lot lighter.

ReputationRep:
    Actually, I've been sporting short hairstyles for some time now.. I'd consider going for a number 2 or 3..

ReputationRep:
    I think women look much better with longer hair.

ReputationRep:
    selma blair's one that looks much better with short hair

I like it, but only when it suits the person.
    Generally I think very long hair is nicest because even if it isn't the most flattering style for the person it's very feminine and sexy.

maybe go to a hairdresser and ask what they think?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by death.drop)
    selma blair's one that looks much better with short hair

I like it, but only when it suits the person.
    Generally I think very long hair is nicest because even if it isn't the most flattering style for the person it's very feminine and sexy.

maybe go to a hairdresser and ask what they think?
    Yeah, she has quite a boyish look to her which just looks awkward with the long hair.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yuffie)
    I think I would look better with fairly short hair but a couple of my friends say it's a definite no go.
    it wouldnt suit you

shame

ReputationRep:
    If they have good cheekbones and neck/shoulders then it looks GORGEOUS.
    However, I'd look like Winston Churchill.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xtinkerbellx)
    it wouldnt suit you

shame

lolwhut?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yuffie)
    I'm in then.
    Until you cut your hair. :cool:

(Original post by Misogynist)
    I'm inclined to agree with you, for once.

Yuffie doesn't match the criteria for that though, too frizzy. I've got better pubic hair to be honest.
    Dunno, seemed kinda wavy to me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xtinkerbellx)
    it wouldnt suit you

shame
    Are you a troll or just a bimbo with too much time on her fake-tan stained hands?

ReputationRep:
    Long hair for the win. Short hair works with some but with most girls, i'd advise you keep your hair long, much more feminine, beautiful look . ALso...shaving is a no no, for everybody. Cuz then you just look like a skin-head lulwut?

ReputationRep:
    I cut my past-shoulder-length hair off two years ago into a bob, and then a cropped style (which is what I have now) and I've never looked back!

However, I don't think I would go any shorter though!

I say go for it all the same though! You sound like you have the right features for it

ReputationRep:
    It depends on the person really, you do need the right bone structure to get away with it. That said, I've had relatively short hair for about 10 years now (never as short as a #1, but 3 months ago I had it cut to about a #4-5 blade length and I really liked it) and I just love the practicality of it. I'd never go back to having long hair, it really annoys me.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.