I used Allery Chemistry- YouTube

Physics and Maths Tutor for notes and past papers

A Level Chemistry.com- Notes and Past Papers

Free Science lessons had some A Level stuff

Snap Revise- they have videos on YouTube for the new spec

999 Revision emergency- this was for OCR though- YouTube

The Chemistry Tutor- YouTube

Elliot Rintoul- YouTube

Primrose Kitten has a video on the whole of A Level Chemistry Paper 1- I did AQA but there might be some stuff for other exam boards too

If anything else comes to mind, I'll just add to this.

Best of luck and hope this helps:smile:
Original post by Jana2022
I'd like some help in finding A level chemistry both years free resources

I attached a bunch to this post: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7253201&p=97549790&page=2#post97549790

If like I did, you are doing an exam board that next to no one does (in my case, it was Edexcel), you may have trouble finding resources specific to your exam board. Thankfully, the content across each exam board is practically the same, so all you need to do is know your specification and ignore details not mentioned on it whenever you use another exam board’s resources.
I am doing AQA and I am in yr 12

Original post by TypicalNerd
I attached a bunch to this post: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7253201&p=97549790&page=2#post97549790

If like I did, you are doing an exam board that next to no one does (in my case, it was Edexcel), you may have trouble finding resources specific to your exam board. Thankfully, the content across each exam board is practically the same, so all you need to do is know your specification and ignore details not mentioned on it whenever you use another exam board’s resources.
Original post by Jana2022
I am doing AQA and I am in yr 12

Most of the attached resources are for AQA, so you should be fine.

Quick Reply