Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

and is it reaaaally disgusting for girls if... Watch

ReputationRep:
    you put your fingers in their mouth after fingering them?

i dont know why i just love doing this, maybe im just filthy lol

ReputationRep:
    I dont mind it in the least- after all, it came from me, right?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by joeychara)
    you put your fingers in their mouth after fingering them?

i dont know why i just love doing this, maybe im just filthy lol
    its becaus you like to degrade women to make yourself feel like more of man

ReputationRep:
    Don't see the issue. If the bloke's expected to have it in their mouth [through oral] then why not the girl....
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    From my experience girls seem to have no problem sucking their vaginal juices off of my fingers.

ReputationRep:
    I find it a turn on, some girls will happily finger themselves and then taste it to tell you how wet they are on instruction.

ReputationRep:
    i personally wouldnt mind, but would you taste yourself if asked? that is the question.

ReputationRep:
    Guys, enough of the spam.

ReputationRep:
    yes but after having the guys fingers in your gob would you still kiss him =\
    its likee a kissin a guy after givin him a blowjob =\

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cowsgoquack)
    Degrade women?! I do hope you're taking the mickey. I really don't see how it is degrading.

I find it quite hot, myself (and yes, I am female). Sex is more fun if you aren't too squeamish.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Strangest Quark)
    Degrade women?! I do hope you're taking the mickey. I really don't see how it is degrading.

I find it quite hot, myself (and yes, I am female). Sex is more fun if you aren't too squeamish.
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=726537

ReputationRep:

Ah, so that's a yes then. Jolly good.

ReputationRep:
    My ex would go clean his teeth before he'd kiss me and would make me do the same..

ReputationRep:
    It doesn't bother me, and with regards to kissing after oral... he's perfectly happy to have the taste in his mouth, so why should it be a problem with me? It's the same vice versa too.

ReputationRep:
    I <3 this thread.

ReputationRep:
    No? I'd be fine with that.

ReputationRep:
    I'd be fine with it, never happened though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cowsgoquack)
    And you are an idiot.

If he wanted to degrade her, hed go wash his hands after making a scrunchy face at the smell or something. If anything, he is being submissive.

Edit: Isnt sarcasm usually meant to be funny/witty in some way?

ReputationRep:
    I'd be a little surprised if the guy suddenly shoved his fingers in my mouth, but yeah, I'd do it. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Not saying i wudnt do it, jus slightly freaked out that you enjoy it lol but hey wateva floats ya boat were all sick in some ways lol

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 18, 2008
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.