Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I'm really ashamed to have to post this.

I don't usually drink and when I do it affects me a lot. Last night I drank quite a bit. I started dancing with this guy, kissing etc. I've never done that before. I've never even had a boyfriend and I'm 19. That was ok but then when we went back to halls after a while we went to my room. We did not have any kind of sex (normal/oral) but pretty much everything else. It was good but now I"m left feeling very unsure. I feel like a slut as I only met this guy last night. He lives just down the corridor in my halls and he wants us to stay together if I want to. I do but I feel so ashamed of myself for letting things go so far yesterday. Am I a slut? I really need honest answers. I have no experience in relationships and I'm honestly not sure whether this is a common thing to happen or whether I'm just a disgusting *****. I would never have been like that without alcohol. I guess I let things get so far because it was the first time anyone had shown any interest in me and it made me feel special.

ReputationRep:
    No, you're not.

ReputationRep:
    No! You're like the opposite of a slut :P

ReputationRep:
    no, you're not.

ReputationRep:
    No.

ReputationRep:
    Not at all.

ReputationRep:
    No, you aren't a slut. He even would go out with you - good sign.

ReputationRep:
    You are not a slut tbf.

Don't worry bout it, these things happen when you drink lots of alcohol but you should be proud of yourself that you did not go and have sex and break your virginity (assuming you are virigin as you said that you never had a boyfriend).

Thank you for your replies. I honestly wasn't sure whether I was or not so I'm really glad you don't think I am.

ReputationRep:
    Not at all lovely! Sounds like you had a perfectly fine evening. I know I've done far worse with people I've known for even less time, and I wouldn't call myself a slut, so you should be fine
    Also, he wants to get with you! Ahh, that't sweet. I think it sounds like a lovely situation to find yourself in

ReputationRep:
    :hugs: You are not a slut. Everyone is entitled to some fun in their lives. If you like this guy then go for it and try not to think of yourself as a slut. I doubt he'd still be interested if he considered you to be one.

ReputationRep:
    Naa don't worry, you aint a slut!

ReputationRep:
    I wouldnt say your a slut as a slut to me is somebody whos sleep around. Many people while there drunk sleep with people they regret so good on you you didnt. Just maybe dont drink alcohol as last time. Good luck.

ReputationRep:
    Dont blame alcohol! Alcohol only makes u do what u would normally do and what u want to do, however when u sober u dont do this things for other reasons, for example trying act the way u want people to see u, and not the way u are. correct me if im wrong

ReputationRep:
    how could you be a slut if you didnt even do anything sexually? what you mean by doing everything else? its only one guy its not as if you do it all the time to different guys! sounds like you have got yourself a potential boyfriend!

ReputationRep:
    alcohol is the cause of all evil stop getting drunk and u'll be fine

ReputationRep:
    No, it realy doesn't sound like you are. You just made a bit of a slip up.

ReputationRep:
    No ma'am.

ReputationRep:
    If you were a slut you'd have had full on sex with him, then went back out and found two other people to do it with, or more. No you're not a slut jeez lol.

ReputationRep:
    What!? No. I hope you're not anyway because I dunno what that'd make me.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 14, 2008
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.