Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Not at all. You did what felt good and enjoyed it. Don't let stigma over ride your feelings and he wants to see you again, awesome! Suggest to meet again but without actually taking it that far and see how things go.

As for your family values, only you can choose the ones you believe and stick too. Not your family, if you want to do the whole marriage before sex thing then that's your choice but you should go with your heart.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Can't see how you are a slut there, not like you shag every girl moving.

What is a slut and why is it a bad thing?

Just asking.

(Original post by Rock Fan)
    Can't see how you are a slut there, not like you shag every girl moving.
    girl??? :rofl:

OP - if it feels right, then go for it - with the obvious ristrictions

ReputationRep:
    Nothing wrong with being a slut anyway.

(Original post by punktopia)
    Nothing wrong with being a slut anyway.
    I was going to say that too ....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fisherman)
    Even if you did have sex with him, you wouldn't be a slut. You said it felt good at the time, it's natural, and healthy. And if you enjoy it, just do it. Sex can be just something you do for fun, or for more than that. Either is great.
    Thats true but surely that means everyone should be shagging right?! Ah man this makes me feel bad, i just want some sexual fun

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Oswy)
    What is a slut and why is it a bad thing?

Just asking.
    It shouldn't be a bad thing. It comes from the old-fashioned view that women should be 'pure' until marriage and that any girl who wasn't a virgin had given into a man and was therefore weak and worthless. It's a pretty offensive concept, and pretty sad that people (especially girls) still use it.

ReputationRep:
    If you're a slut, then quite frankly I'm Ron Jeremy tbfh.

ReputationRep:
    No, you're not. Just don't get so drunk that you end up doing more than you want to.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by repoman)
    Thats true but surely that means everyone should be shagging right?! Ah man this makes me feel bad, i just want some sexual fun
    Not everyone wants sex all the time, and people don't just do it with anyone, you have to find someone you want, someone you desire. But yeah, when you have two people who both want to have sex with each other, and provided they communicate this, they generally end up having sex.

ReputationRep:
    i really doubt anyone cares, hun.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amanda)
    No, you're not. Just don't get so drunk that you end up doing more than you want to.
    I don't think alcohol makes you do things you don't want to. I think it just removes your inhibitions. So, when you do something drunk, like have sex, it's generally something you secretly want, but when sober, you wouldn't do it as you would be held back by the thought of what other people and society might think of you.

Unless, I misunderstood and you mean when you get completely drunk and are not aware of anything around you and don't understand what happens to you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fisherman)
    I don't think alcohol makes you do things you don't want to. I think it just removes your inhibitions. So, when you do something drunk, like have sex, it's generally something you secretly want, but when sober, you wouldn't do it as you would be held back by the thought of what other people and society might think of you.

Unless, I misunderstood and you mean when you get completely drunk and are not aware of anything around you and don't understand what happens to you.
    Yeah, I mean more towards really, really drunk.

Then again, I've never been drunk so I don't really know what I'm talking about.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yusuf.T)
    taking into account what you've been brought up with and what you did last night
    you are indeed a skank whore slut

well i agree with Yousaf's argument,you've let your family down by cheapning yourself.and on the issue of the guy wanting to keep you as a bf...lol...u make me laugh,u may likely be making a post in 3 weeks time asking us if you are a slut for not being able to go without nookie 3 times a day.

on a serious note end this thing if you are having guilty feelings and ignore the folks that can only flatter to deceive you.it is well.

ReputationRep:
    ^ huh?

'Slut' is an awful word, judging people on natural things... and you aren't slutty by anyone's standards.

Really. Be aware of what you feel comfortable with in future so that you feel better about it.

Also - NEVER judge your own sexual behaviour on what other people think about it - there is no normal and everyone's a hypocrite in what they say. Do what makes you and others happy, be responsible, use protection. Simple.

ReputationRep:
    Fear not, for you are the complete opposite of a slut.

he might think you are easy

ReputationRep:
    a slut is easier described as someone who sleeps around so nope you're not! dont worry about it, you had a bit of fun, you was drunk, so what

You're not even near a slut.
    =)

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 14, 2008
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.