Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Haha, you are not a slut, more of a nun.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah you are!

No you're not.

ReputationRep:
    No your making the most of being young!

ReputationRep:
    **** No.

A slut is someone who sleeps around

ReputationRep:
    no..........
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by Lord Hysteria)
    girl??? :rofl:

OP - if it feels right, then go for it - with the obvious ristrictions
    Oh my lord I put girl, I mean guys :o: I hope the OP doesn't see that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I'm really ashamed to have to post this.

I don't usually drink and when I do it affects me a lot. Last night I drank quite a bit. I started dancing with this guy, kissing etc. I've never done that before. I've never even had a boyfriend and I'm 19. That was ok but then when we went back to halls after a while we went to my room. We did not have any kind of sex (normal/oral) but pretty much everything else. It was good but now I"m left feeling very unsure. I feel like a slut as I only met this guy last night. He lives just down the corridor in my halls and he wants us to stay together if I want to. I do but I feel so ashamed of myself for letting things go so far yesterday. Am I a slut? I really need honest answers. I have no experience in relationships and I'm honestly not sure whether this is a common thing to happen or whether I'm just a disgusting *****. I would never have been like that without alcohol. I guess I let things get so far because it was the first time anyone had shown any interest in me and it made me feel special.
    you are not. If you are u wouldnt be posting this post. It a lesson for you not to get drunk. If my Gf did that i would never go out with her.
    A slut would be my GF's twin sister(whos opposite of my GF), she has a FB and she goes around with men.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jjkkll)
    **** No.

A slut is someone who sleeps around
    and do other things, not just sleep around. If a girl goes around setting everyone head, is she not a slut also?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I'm really ashamed to have to post this.

I don't usually drink and when I do it affects me a lot. Last night I drank quite a bit. I started dancing with this guy, kissing etc. I've never done that before. I've never even had a boyfriend and I'm 19. That was ok but then when we went back to halls after a while we went to my room. We did not have any kind of sex (normal/oral) but pretty much everything else. It was good but now I"m left feeling very unsure. I feel like a slut as I only met this guy last night. He lives just down the corridor in my halls and he wants us to stay together if I want to. I do but I feel so ashamed of myself for letting things go so far yesterday. Am I a slut? I really need honest answers. I have no experience in relationships and I'm honestly not sure whether this is a common thing to happen or whether I'm just a disgusting *****. I would never have been like that without alcohol. I guess I let things get so far because it was the first time anyone had shown any interest in me and it made me feel special.

maybe you did something that sluts do but i can assure you , that you are not of them so relax:p:

(Original post by Rock Fan)
    Oh my lord I put girl, I mean guys :o: I hope the OP doesn't see that.
    ha ha - it was funny.

ReputationRep:
    No. Your not.
    Simple as really.

Sluts are the kind of girls who go out everynight or so, pull a guy and take them to a back ally.

And they never regret it!
    Have fun!

ReputationRep:
    No. Dont be so hard on yourself.

ReputationRep:
    Awww go out with him :yep:

(Original post by dchatterjee1)
    Naa don't worry, you aint a slut!
    And that's comin' str8 from the streets.

ReputationRep:
    I hate it when people try and blame everything on alcohol.

Alcohol simply lowers your inhibitions. In order words, you start to behave as you wish too in everyday life, but don't because of the social ramifications.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 14, 2008
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.