Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Sometimes we complain way too much over the smallest problem ever,if we were to open up our eyes and have a look around,people are facing way bigger problems than we are.Just like this poor woman.

don't our problems seem all so insignificantly small now?
    yeap,cheer up people!

ReputationRep:
    I have bigger problems, I have to wait 8 more days for the new Guns N Roses album.

ReputationRep:
    Wellll... Wellll....

I killed a squirrel and the wee bugger broke my Cupra Splitter Grrrrr.

=(

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Devel)
    I have bigger problems, I have to wait 8 more days for the new Guns N Roses album.
    Awwww man that is a Bit annoying like! I can only imagine the Torrent of frustration running through your mind.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PhilMc)
    Awwww man that is a Bit annoying like! I can only imagine the Torrent of frustration running through your mind.
    I already have 12 of the tracks but I don't know if the leaks are final versions or not and the only the Rolling Stone has copies right now so I have to wait.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dragonfly07)
    No, I'm seriously over the moon now. Me and my flatmates are throwing a party to celebrate the woman's bad luck.

Sarcasm doesn't work over the net.

Edit: Is the 'I'm in love' rep an attempt at sarcasm?? Or genuine?? *Holly is confused*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bubbles*de*Milo)
    Are you being sarcastic? :p:

ReputationRep:
    :indiff:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PhilMc)
    Are you being sarcastic? :p:

Hahaha. Haha. Ha.

ReputationRep:
    Hahaha. Haha. Ha.
    I'll take that as a no.

ReputationRep:
    You're right, I should stop complaining about my problems, some people have it much worse.

ReputationRep:
    I know I should be happy. However, knowing this makes me feel guilty, which makes me wonder how on earth it could be just that I get to have everything while other (better) people suffer horrendously like how you described, which just makes me get angry with myself, which makes me feel even worse. Whoops.

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should universities take a stronger line on drugs?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.