Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Sometimes we complain way too much over the smallest problem ever,if we were to open up our eyes and have a look around,people are facing way bigger problems than we are.Just like this poor woman.

don't our problems seem all so insignificantly small now?
    yeap,cheer up people!

ReputationRep:
    I have bigger problems, I have to wait 8 more days for the new Guns N Roses album.

ReputationRep:
    Wellll... Wellll....

I killed a squirrel and the wee bugger broke my Cupra Splitter Grrrrr.

=(

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Devel)
    I have bigger problems, I have to wait 8 more days for the new Guns N Roses album.
    Awwww man that is a Bit annoying like! I can only imagine the Torrent of frustration running through your mind.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PhilMc)
    Awwww man that is a Bit annoying like! I can only imagine the Torrent of frustration running through your mind.
    I already have 12 of the tracks but I don't know if the leaks are final versions or not and the only the Rolling Stone has copies right now so I have to wait.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dragonfly07)
    No, I'm seriously over the moon now. Me and my flatmates are throwing a party to celebrate the woman's bad luck.

Sarcasm doesn't work over the net.

Edit: Is the 'I'm in love' rep an attempt at sarcasm?? Or genuine?? *Holly is confused*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bubbles*de*Milo)
    Are you being sarcastic? :p:

ReputationRep:
    :indiff:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PhilMc)
    Are you being sarcastic? :p:

Hahaha. Haha. Ha.

ReputationRep:
    Hahaha. Haha. Ha.
    I'll take that as a no.

ReputationRep:
    You're right, I should stop complaining about my problems, some people have it much worse.

ReputationRep:
    I know I should be happy. However, knowing this makes me feel guilty, which makes me wonder how on earth it could be just that I get to have everything while other (better) people suffer horrendously like how you described, which just makes me get angry with myself, which makes me feel even worse. Whoops.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.