The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

One of my boys does cut my hair, my hair is simple though, just a quick trim and a shape up. Some of you got complicated styles so your mates can't do it which is fair enough.
I wouldn't, not after what happened two years ago. All I wanted was a trim, but I ended up getting my head shaved because my friend did a really terrible job.

It took a year for it to grow back to its original length :frown:
Sure, if they knew what they where doing. I suppose it'd be loads cheaper/free too! I think it's a bit easier to say if your a boy though, 'cause you could just go get your head shaved [if it was short anyway] if you're a girl, not quite such an easy thing to fix :p:
Considering I cut my hair short by lopping my ponytail off getting a mate to cut it would be a step up.
Reply 24
My friend asked me to cut and dye her hair. She wanted to look nice when she met my ex boyfriend... we'd only broken up 2 days before. Suffice to say it didn't look to good. Ha!:biggrin:
Reply 25
Some of my friends have been trained as hairdressers, so i'd defo let them cut my hair. My other friends, that's a no no, but they wouldn't have the confidence to do it anyway :biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending