Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Sit on my own probably *is bitter*

ReputationRep:
    I'm going out for a meal with my boyf in a nice restaurant- don't hit me single and bitter people! *cowers*

ReputationRep:
    What's the Valentines Day???
    Haha, just kidding ...cuz I've never concerned about it. This year ...ah ... let's see ... cooking for myself and my friends..woa..it's fair enough.

ReputationRep:
    loved ones lying far away,
    What word of love can dead lips send!
    O wasted dust! O senseless clay!
    Is this the end! is this the end!

ReputationRep:
    well said

ReputationRep:
    Probably having SEX.

With a MAN.

ReputationRep:
    hopefully...something good....probably nothing...unless I get off my arse and find someone...which requires work...so no

ReputationRep:
    probably alone in my room

ReputationRep:
    Yeah,probably just lounging around in my heart pj's and listening to music. Oh well.

ReputationRep:
    probably moping around on my own (with 7 hours of lectures/practicals)... my bf is coming up the weekend before though (i'm quite impressed it's our 2nd valentines in a row)

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    well if my bf gets it his way, i will be losing my brown wings. Don't think that's gonna happen tho! (eeew)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by grace)
    well if my bf gets it his way, i will be losing my brown wings. Don't think that's gonna happen tho! (eeew)
    if that means wat i think it means i think u need a new bf

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by grace)
    Your boyfriend is a hero. Anyone who can openly say; "I want to bone you up the bovril spout", is a legend in my eyes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by guest1984)
    Well, Ladies and Gents, Valentines day is less then 3 weeks away.....whats everyone's plans?
    i plan to find out who keeps sending me letters. I have my suspicions. But im not always right. I will find out! I am the next sherlock holmes you see!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tonight Matthew)
    Your boyfriend is a hero. Anyone who can openly say; "I want to bone you up the bovril spout", is a legend in my eyes.
    you don't know the half of what he asks me to do. Generally i'm up for anything, but not too sure bout this one, heard some horror stories!

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.