Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    Is there such a thing? I've heard there is, but google just gives me links to various university's terms and conditions. This would be in reference to an appeal that, although it was upheld, acheived nothing, and to unfair treatment (references being withheld or bad ones given) because I had the audacity to appeal.
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources
Uni match

Applying to uni?

Our tool will help you find the perfect course


Debate and current affairs guidelinesDebate and current affairs wiki

Quick link:

Educational debate unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.