Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Basically, a few weeks ago, I met a girl at a meeting who I instantly hit it off with. We clicked straight away and got on brilliantly for the whole afternoon, swapped numbers etc.

Since then we texted a bit, in a strictly friendly way. The other night we met at a club, danced, one thing led to another yadda yadda and you know the rest.

I met up with her the day after, things seemed to have developed from the night before and we seemed to be getting it together. It's since transpired that she has a boyfriend back home, yet she still seems, no, basically actively states, that she's really into me etc - yet the whole boyfriend issue is still there, meaning I'm naturally holding back, even though I very much like this person in every which way you can. It seems a bit weird, as she certainly doesn't seem like the ****gy/cheating type, yet the evidence seems to point that way, any thoughts...

Typical girl who went to university and has gone a bit wild with the freedom.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Typical girl who went to university and has gone a bit wild with the freedom.
    This.

ReputationRep:
    Congratulations! you've found, a ****.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iCan)
    Congratulations! you've found, a ****.
    Do you live in a convant? I don't think I could go without sex for a whole term. Do you?

ReputationRep:
    I personally wouldn't go out with someone who felt comfortable cheating, they might then cheat on you with as much disregard for anyone's feelings.

Mate, I've just had this exact situation except I'm a guy and the girl was into me. Stuff kinda happened but in the end, guilt and many other feelings kick in. Just leave it. If she dumps the guy, then maybe.

Ask her directly where you stand with her.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 14, 2008
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.