The Student Room Group

Hi, I need some help on how to revise my first yr11 mocks are at the end of November

The subjects I do are:
Triple science( chemistry biology and physics)
Computer science
Geography
Maths
English

Does anybody have any tips on how I revise for these and how long I revise and any techniques I'm aiming for high grades so if anyone can help with tips it would be extremely appreciated as my mocks are soon
Original post by M.Hashim
The subjects I do are:
Computer science
Geography
Maths
English

Does anybody have any tips on how I revise for these and how long I revise and any techniques I'm aiming for high grades so if anyone can help with tips it would be extremely appreciated as my mocks are soon

English is 2 GCSEs and needs to revised as such. That workload is pretty light, only 8 GCSEs, so you’ll have time to revise everything.

Maths and science: physicsmathstutor for notes and par papers to do

English lit: flash cards of quotes, memorise info about each poem and context of each poem and book

English Lang: past papers, make sure you know what techniques to include, but other than that you can’t revise as it’s a skill

For geography I just turned class notes into flash cards, and I didn’t take comp sci
The subjects I do are:
Computer science
Geography
Maths
English

Hahah same wallah I need help too lol but I take history and re and business instead of geo and computre science also I take triple science and German
Reply 3
Original post by zee_xoxo
Hahah same wallah I need help too lol but I take history and re and business instead of geo and computre science also I take triple science and German

Exactly I'm so lost on how to revise
Reply 4
Original post by KirstinTMH
English is 2 GCSEs and needs to revised as such. That workload is pretty light, only 8 GCSEs, so you’ll have time to revise everything.

Maths and science: physicsmathstutor for notes and par papers to do

English lit: flash cards of quotes, memorise info about each poem and context of each poem and book

English Lang: past papers, make sure you know what techniques to include, but other than that you can’t revise as it’s a skill

For geography I just turned class notes into flash cards, and I didn’t take comp sci

What do I do for science and maths though mainly
Reply 5
What do I do for science and maths though mainly

And how long should I revise for and how many times a week
Exactly I'm so lost on how to revise

Literallyyyy tho idek how to icl like I feel like I’m just avoiding it loool
Wallah i acc dek what to do about it
And how long should I revise for and how many times a week

I literally told you where to go and what to get. Physicsmathstutor has revision notes for everything that are good to make revision cards from, and past papers you should do. How often you revise depends on your own schedule and how long your revision sessions are for. I have to ask how you’ve come to year 11 mocks and don’t have any kind of system in place?
Reply 8
We all start from somewhere init

Quick Reply

Latest