Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I bought a new PC game and installed it on to my computer. However, when I attempt to start the game, I am not able to. This is what it says:

This application has failed to start because saAuditMD.dll was not found.

It also said to re-install it. I've tried this two times, but I have been unsuccessful.

I have absolutely NO IDEA where to start repairing this issue, so any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    try restarting the comp after you installed it,

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by charlie123)
    try restarting the comp after you installed it,
    ill give it a shot.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Snookercraze)
    I bought a new PC game and installed it on to my computer. However, when I attempt to start the game, I am not able to. This is what it says:

It also said to re-install it. I've tried this two times, but I have been unsuccessful.

I have absolutely NO IDEA where to start repairing this issue, so any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
    It's probably something to do with your operating system. If it's an old game then you may need to change the settings to play it on vista. If it's a new game on an old operating system then you may have more problems. Try typing in the name of the game and the error (and maybe the name of your operating system) on google .

ReputationRep:
    did you download the game?
    these sorts of errors usually come from a corruption while downloading the game

ReputationRep:
    EASIEST AND BEST WAY TO SOLVE THESE PROBLEMS!

Google.

http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?p=6170923

http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/4047...ns/%5B/link%5D

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Snookercraze)

Thanks
    Posting in the right forum is often a good start. I've requested a mod move this thread to Technology > Gaming

ReputationRep:
    cant remember the web address but i used to have a website that pretty much had any and all DLLs this side of alpha centari, so you may be able to download it if it isnt present in the install

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.