looks like they just turned green
    haha...
    You sent your manchester test off?
    where else you applying?

ReputationRep:
    yes.. i did. =]

edit: why didnt the sig appear.. ?

ReputationRep:
    Is they still working during the Christmas times?????

ReputationRep:
    nope i heard nothing just an aknowledgment letter to i aint stressing probably going to be a rejection ive psyched myself up for it lol unless by some miracle they want me hahahah good luck hun xxx

ReputationRep:
    i aint got anything.... just an accy email....

ReputationRep:
    Task sent on the 12th of November, AAA offer received on 28th. Sixteen days...is that a fast or slow response? ha.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dschna)
    Task sent on the 12th of November, AAA offer received on 28th. Sixteen days...is that a fast or slow response? ha.

Ooo...that good.
    Means I'll have to wait till jan time then because the christmas break period.
    My wait will be longer than yours.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dschna)
    did they say anything about recieving your drawing task though? i sent mine on the 18th dec.. not heard anything.. i hope it didn't get lost in the post

ReputationRep:
    no worry
    i sent my cardiff task using recorded delivery on the 16th dec and it says still has not been delivered

ReputationRep:
    Ah I'm really stressing about Manchester... I sent my application off on the 28th November and I've not yet received the task... is that a bad sign? ... I'm sort of guessing so

ReputationRep:
    i sent mine on the same day! same boat as you kit!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Richiboi)
    i sent mine on the same day! same boat as you kit!
    Ahh, I've just got to the point where I want to hear either way, the waiting is killing me! Where else have you applied to?

ReputationRep:
    K230 at notts, which is an MEng and RIBA certified course, K100 at Liverpool, and two civil engineering courses at Manchester and Liverpool.

ReputationRep:
    K230 at notts, which is an MEng and RIBA certified course, K100 at Liverpool, and two civil engineering courses at Manchester and Liverpool.
    Heard anything from K230?
    I've sent my task off for them and I'm really nervous

ReputationRep:
    yeah, ive gotta send it off roughly in the next week or so. just been photographing my as work tonight- to go with some new sketches.

what have you sent to them?

ReputationRep:
    yeah, ive gotta send it off roughly in the next week or so. just been photographing my as work tonight- to go with some new sketches.

what have you sent to them?
    Don't exactly remember lol,
    It was something like a pencil drawing, photoshop picture, colour pencil one and i forgot the last.
    I'm not good at art so :| I guess we'll see what happens lol
    goodluck :p:

ReputationRep:
    cheers same to you too!

ive got backups, and worst of all; the lingering thoughts that i could actually be more of a natural engineer! which is alright, as ive got 2 civil courses, and they get more money and all that.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    cheers same to you too!

ive got backups, and worst of all; the lingering thoughts that i could actually be more of a natural engineer! which is alright, as ive got 2 civil courses, and they get more money and all that.
    why not architectural engineering? Nottingham and Cardiff do it.

ReputationRep:
    yeah, i know. ive applied for K230 at notts, which is an MEng as well, but i just liked the courses at manc and liverpool. plus, they are closer to where i live currently, which i prefer.

i have been leaning towards architecture for a while, but for the past 5 years or so, ive been undecided between the two.

ReputationRep:
    :O am i right to say that nothing will appear on UCAS, but a portfolio request might appear in your mail??

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.