Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Theres a big difference between what hes doing and what your doing. The girl TOLD HIM HE LOVES HIM!! WAHT THE HELL! How could he say its the same thing. You are friends with this guy. It's not the same as the girl who says she loves him. Not even in the same league. Seriously you shouldn't put up with this, there are better guys out there. I know it's hard but, i'd say break up with him, hes not worth all the drama, especially in university. Drama is the last thing you need right now and hes causing it. Tell him to frack off.

youre right in a waay.
    but i think hes feeling abit guilty now cause hes been texting me saying 'dont ever let me lose you' and 'i love you with all that i am'. so i dunno!
    hes coming back on thursday night so were gunna havea proper chat about it.

ReputationRep:
    It's time to mark your territory. Acquire some flares and fire a warming call. If that doesn't scare her off, then you have to urinate all over your man.

ReputationRep:
    How come your phone only lets you hold 10 messages in the sent part?

ReputationRep:
    Come on guys, this thread is a year old! Bit late for advice now!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Charlski)
    Come on guys, this thread is a year old! Bit late for advice now!

It's still relevant to anyone in the future who may be researching this topic. I am interested to know how it turned out anyway.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 27, 2009
Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.