The Student Room Group

pandora bracelet

I'm thinking of getting a pandora bracelet however its quite pricey. does anyone have any pandora bracelets that have charms, how much did it cost you and is it worth it ??
I sometimes get given Pandora bracelets as gifts.
I won't buy them, the quality and appearance isn't worth the average £60-£90.
Not much better quality or lifespan than jewellery from Argos or H Samuel.

Don't believe the Pandora marketing hype.
Nor any y12-13 a crowd girl grapevine nonense you hear ranting on about how 'pandora bracelets are the best/will soon be the new theo fennel'.
If you want attractive looking bracelets that will last for up to 6 months, you'll find plenty on amazon for under £25.
If you want higher quality silver bracelets with crystal or hallmarks as well as cubic zirconia, save up and go to Tiffany or Swarovski.
Honestly, all Pandora bracelets are very ugly. I think that it is a horrible idea to spend a big sum of money on a bracelet which is bad quality, when you can find a better bracelet that is cheaper from another store. Many people only want pandora bracelets because of the brand, when they get older many stop wearing them.
Many people love Pandora bracelets for their sentimental value and the charm options that they offer. If you are looking for a specific type of charm or want to buy a bracelet as a gift, it may be more cost-effective to purchase these charms online. Additionally, many charms are available in sets that make it easier to find what you're looking for.
Reply 4
Overpriced junk exploiting vanity through brand-craving.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending