Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Right so I got chatting to this guy and we ended up chatting quite alot and i started to fancy him...my best friend started making jokes bout me likin him cs we chatted so much and that but i brushed them off and never said anything cs im generally quite a shy person...now shes got all friendly with him then we were at a party and they ended up being all flirty and now are "just friends" but everyone thinks theyre about to go out...i still reallllly like him tho and am not sure whether to say anything to my friend..you see I would say no because I wouldnt want to hurt her but at the same time I think she did know that I fancied him and also some stuff he said made me think that he was interested although maybe i was reading to much into it aarggghh

Basically, should I tell her/him how I feel?
    Thanks if u actually read that
    x

ReputationRep:
    I'd say talk to your friend and let her know how you are feeling - she may not be at all interested in him like that so you are worrying over nothing. However if she doesn't know how you feel then she can't help you - I'm sure she'll be understanding Good luck with it :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Tell him how you feel I say.

ReputationRep:
    Talk to your friend.

ReputationRep:
    talk to them and tell them how you feel

ReputationRep:
    tell them both, it is always best to say how you feel, even if you are not sure

ReputationRep:
    Your reading into it too much, lololol

ReputationRep:
    Tell him and her how you feel. There might be nothing between them as it just seems like rumous, good luck OP

Thing is there is deff something between them and I really dont want to seem like a jealous ***** just trying to split them up..but seeing them together reallly gets to me :s

ReputationRep:
    It is usually best to let your friend know at least how you feel...

At the same time though..if being with her is going to make him happy and even if he wasnt with her he still wouldnt get with me then i dont want to ruin what they could have.errghh this is annoying me now

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 14, 2008
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.