This guy... Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
Right so I got chatting to this guy and we ended up chatting quite alot and i started to fancy him...my best friend started making jokes bout me likin him cs we chatted so much and that but i brushed them off and never said anything cs im generally quite a shy person...now shes got all friendly with him then we were at a party and they ended up being all flirty and now are "just friends" but everyone thinks theyre about to go out...i still reallllly like him tho and am not sure whether to say anything to my friend..you see I would say no because I wouldnt want to hurt her but at the same time I think she did know that I fancied him and also some stuff he said made me think that he was interested although maybe i was reading to much into it aarggghh

Basically, should I tell her/him how I feel?
Thanks if u actually read that
x
herecomestrouble
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I'd say talk to your friend and let her know how you are feeling - she may not be at all interested in him like that so you are worrying over nothing. However if she doesn't know how you feel then she can't help you - I'm sure she'll be understanding Good luck with it :hugs:
Circa1892
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Tell him how you feel I say.
βored
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Talk to your friend.
Jinxy
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
talk to them and tell them how you feel
toph11
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
tell them both, it is always best to say how you feel, even if you are not sure
iCan
Report 10 years ago
Your reading into it too much, lololol
foundintransmission
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Tell him and her how you feel. There might be nothing between them as it just seems like rumous, good luck OP
Anonymous #1
Thing is there is deff something between them and I really dont want to seem like a jealous ***** just trying to split them up..but seeing them together reallly gets to me :s
ryssy
Report 10 years ago
It is usually best to let your friend know at least how you feel...
Anonymous #1
At the same time though..if being with her is going to make him happy and even if he wasnt with her he still wouldnt get with me then i dont want to ruin what they could have.errghh this is annoying me now
X

Reply to thread

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you like exams?

Yes (205)
18.65%
No (667)
60.69%
Not really bothered about them (227)
20.66%

Watched Threads