Interviewing Watch

lswe91
Badges: 1
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
How do i go about interviewing someone in a salon ( for my A level ict project and i need all of the evidence all for tuesday morning) including obeservation, questionnaire (if neccessary) a interview transcript, evidence such as documentation -invoices, a list of hair products ordered, sent off to their supplier (just any evidence which will prove it's actually a real organisation.

Reason why am asking this question because am shy, nervous, dont know how to walk in without looking like a complete fool.
Any advice will be taken on board and appreciated.

Thanks in advance guys.
xinolisss
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by lswe91)
How do i go about interviewing someone in a salon ( for my A level ict project and i need all of the evidence all for tuesday morning) including obeservation, questionnaire (if neccessary) a interview transcript, evidence such as documentation -invoices, a list of hair products ordered, sent off to their supplier (just any evidence which will prove it's actually a real organisation.

Reason why am asking this question because am shy, nervous, dont know how to walk in without looking like a complete fool.
Any advice will be taken on board and appreciated.

Thanks in advance guys.
That's a fear some of us will have to eventually get through... better start training now to avoid it escalating into worse problems in the future. Best way is start talking to yourself in front of the mirror and well eventually you will just have to simply get rid of this fear/shyness and talk to people... don't worry carry a smile on your face, and I'm sure people will be more than friendly
lswe91
Thank you
ArchedEdge
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Just walk into the salon and ask if you can speak to the manager and explain your situation.
lswe91
thanks
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Lincoln
    Mini Open Day at the Brayford Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 19 Dec '18
  • University of East Anglia
    UEA Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 4 Jan '19
  • Bournemouth University
    Undergraduate Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 9 Jan '19

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (199)
27.95%
No (513)
72.05%

Watched Threads