The Student Room Group
Congrats

I really don't know, but I hope to be i the same postion when I send my UCAS off finally lol
Reply 2
I had an interview at Reading last year it wasn't group interview. My interviewer asked me things like why do I want to do Pharmacy (mind you I'd applied for medicine before hand) she asked how I think my A level subjects would help me on this course. Also a maths question without using a calculator - this wasn't very hard. They asked me a few chemistry questions about the benzene ring and different functional groups
It wasn't that bad an interview really
Hope that helps
Reply 3
Reply 4
Yep I did, I'm in my first year of Pharmacy there now :biggrin:
Reply 5
Twaffy
Yep I did, I'm in my first year of Pharmacy there now :biggrin:

Oh what was the offer? and how is it is it gdgd?
Reply 6
Offer was 320 points with a B in chemistry but I ended up getting BCC with a C in chemistry and they let me in but that may just be because it doesn't have accreditation yet but it will do this year as the first lot are graduating.
Yeh it's amazing Reading is a fab place and the course is good, quite hard but still good!
Hey dudes, I had my interview at reading last year and am a first year pharmacy student now.
It is an informal interview, and they ask questions like: Why Reading?
Why Pharmacy?
what is 7% of 350?

My offer was was 320 ucas points with a B in chem, and i got BBB in my a-levels.
rushhour72
Hey dudes, I had my interview at reading last year and am a first year pharmacy student now.
Why Pharmacy?
what is 7% of 350?

My offer was was 320 ucas points with a B in chem, and i got BBB in my a-levels.

Is it 42?

Lol sorry Maths is my weakpoint and that scares me a little.

Is that all they asked really?

EDIT: thats 12% lol. 21.5 I hope

Arrgh see I cant even do a simple maths q now lol
Reply 9
Was the maths question mental arithmetic or did you have a paper and pen lol?

rushhour72
Why Pharmacy?
what is 7% of 350?

hamstein
Was the maths question mental arithmetic or did you have a paper and pen lol?

mental arithmetic its easy, just divide by 100 and multiply by 7, not that hard.

Latest

Trending

Trending