Turn on thread page Beta

du du im so lucky my head is spinning yeh watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    ok weird title but i got my provisional driving licence today. Now for me its something to be proud of! I now have ID!!! no more getting chucked out of clubs or being turned away from bars and now i can throw my fake one away

ReputationRep:
    well is there only me who's gets exited about getting their provisional :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by horrorboy)
    I now have ID!!! no more getting chucked out of clubs or being turned away from bars and now i can throw my fake one away
    Whatever happened to having a passport?

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Profesh)
    they happen to get robbed expecially when out at night

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cheesecakebobby)
    i don't like that bloke

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Profesh)
    You'd take your passport to a bar!?

:eek: :eek: :eek:

ZarathustraX

ReputationRep:
    i ttake my sisters passport everywhere, iv used it about 50 times, and iv only eva lost it once, with out realising but one of our friends picked it up, phew! but dont u get a provisional when ur only 17? cause then ur stil to young to go to a bar..?

ReputationRep:
    Unless of course you apply for your provisional after you're 17?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alice2411)
    i ttake my sisters passport everywhere, iv used it about 50 times, and iv only eva lost it once, with out realising but one of our friends picked it up, phew! but dont u get a provisional when ur only 17? cause then ur stil to young to go to a bar..?
    It has your date of birth on it, that's why it's accepted as ID.

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.