The Student Room Group

Are they making fun of me?

Im a guy and a few of my housemates (all girls) keep acting strange around me. Like I'll catch them spying on me through the kitchen door and when i see them they'll burst into fits of laughter and make up ridiculous excuses. Or sometimes when I enter a room they'll all look at me and smirk or laugh between themselves. I know its not them flirting or anything like that as I'm not attractive in the slightest, plus they all have boyfriends. I just keep trying to figure out why they are doing this.
I don't know :s-smilie: ask them? They might be making fun of you, but then again it might just be something completely innocent which makes them laugh.
Reply 2
Anonymous
Im a guy and a few of my housemates (all girls) keep acting strange around me. Like I'll catch them spying on me through the kitchen door and when i see them they'll burst into fits of laughter and make up ridiculous excuses. Or sometimes when I enter a room they'll all look at me and smirk or laugh between themselves. I know its not them flirting or anything like that as I'm not attractive in the slightest, plus they all have boyfriends. I just keep trying to figure out why they are doing this.

Don't say that.

Also allow the eejits, they're not worth knowing.
Reply 3
Ask them
Its probably something one of them pointed out and now they all laugh at it.
Tell them its pissing you off and you want to know.
Sounds like they have an 'in' joke about you.
Just tell them it's annoying and ask what they're laughing about. :smile:
Reply 5
haunt them at night if they dont tell you
I'd ask them. It seems like they're making fun of you but think you don't know.

Confront them and be angry and awkward.

They'll be like :eek: :yep:
Honestly? If they find you attractive they're flirting, if they don't, then they're making fun of you- using you as a plaything. Either way, it's pretty damn immature.

You could try asking them "what's so funny?", but just try to stay aloof.
Reply 8
You need to bitch slap them next time they do it.
Reply 9
Blátönn
You need to bitch slap them next time they do it.

haha.

You probably shouldn't do this yet. Just ask them what they find so hilarious. If they continue, then bitch slapping is probably the best option.
Anonymous

this must be exciting to be the only guy in the flat heeh:biggrin:
Anonymous

one of them might have a crush on you

they might have been pervy and watched you when you were changing....

or maybe they have a surprise planned for you
Try to talk to one of them on their own and ask them about it, don't make it a big thing, just tell them you're curious as to what it's all about.

Latest

Trending

Trending