Turn on thread page Beta

Weird dream about this girl i knew watch

I had a weird dream, I have these dreams sometimes but this time it was about a girl I ‘went out with’ in year 4 to 6. We had a pretty bad break up at the time and we stopped talking to each other; only on a few occasions in the few years after. I moved home so had to move to another comprehensive school. Five years pass and I haven’t even seen her while doing stuff in town etc.
    But I had this dream out of nowhere and because of this I really miss her. The dream I had made me think that: I haven’t been out with a girl for that long ever I kinda grew up with her. Apart from my Sister, Mother and Nan she was the only girl I have actually really known. We spent nearly all the school day together and in year 6 we hung out sometimes after school.

I don’t know what to do, whether I should just let time pass and eventually get over it or try and contact her just to apologize (as I feel it was my fault). Since I had this dream I’ve been thinking of her loads, I don’t know what to do.

ReputationRep:
    i say contact her , in the words of Dr. Pepper, "What's the worst that could happen?

ReputationRep:
    Love the words of Doctor Pepper ^^

Ofc you can get in touch with her but tbh she may have changed completely from what you remember. This is FIVE years later....

all im saying is dont expect to fall head over heels for her because you have in the past

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Oladz)
    i say contact her , in the words of Dr. Pepper, "What's the worst that could happen?
    haha this was actually pretty funny since im drinking dr pepper right now :cool:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 14, 2008
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.