Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jean_Paul)
    I note that you didn't answer my question, do you do the same preaching to those who eat meat? It's the same principle. I'm guessing not, you hypocrite.

I'd also like to ask, do you know the meaning of a pervert? Again, I'm guessing not, as my post doesn't correlate to that of a perverts in anyway.

I'd appreciate if you answered both questions this time.

Thanks.

In case you didn't realise, killing animals for food is completely different to killing them for clothes, you imbecile. Killing animals in any respect is wrong, but when animals are killed for food, a quick death is aspired to. When animals are killed for fur, they are horrifically killed, in horribly unimaginable ways. Can you understand that?

A pervert is someone who is morally corrupt, which you obviously are.

I don't wish to engage in conversation with an irritating and foolish piece of rubbish like you any longer. If you can't understand that skinning animals alive is disgusting and anyone who supports it is the lowest of the low, then you're beyond hope.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by abc101)
    In case you didn't realise, killing animals for food is completely different to killing them for clothes, you imbecile. Killing animals in any respect is wrong, but when animals are killed for food, a quick death is aspired to. When animals are killed for fur, they are horrifically killed, in horribly unimaginable ways. Can you understand that?

A pervert is someone who is morally corrupt, which you obviously are.

I don't wish to engage in conversation with an irritating and foolish piece of rubbish like you any longer. If you can't understand that skinning animals alive is disgusting and anyone who supports it is the lowest of the low, then you're beyond hope.
    ahaha, oh please, you're killing me now. Don't patronise me.

I don't support skinning animals, and I haven't once said that, what I think is lowest of the low is condemning people for doing so. Starting protests, riots, threatening to murder people, because of what they choose to wear. You ******* idiot.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by abc101)
    Incredibly sick and twisted? No, what's incredibly sick and twisted is murdering an innocent animal in the most heinous and grotesque way imaginable, simply so some spoilt little whore can get her kicks out of wearing something that looked far better on the animal than it ever will on her.
    My mum has some fur coats from the 70s and I personally think when she used to wear it she looked much nicer than animals.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 16, 2008
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.