Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    EiorVonSatan is one of them

(Original post by stefano)
    They should invent a wink smiley that isn't so smarmy. I just want to give that smiley a slap.
    It's called : wink2 :

:wink2:

ReputationRep:
    The cleverest on TSR will be very clever indeed. Some people's grades are insanely good on here! Someone will obviously say "that doesn't prove intelligence" which is true, but it provides a pretty good measure.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ascient)
    That's just the point, though; we don't know what you mean.
    Sorry, I thought the original post explained it. Does anyone have a claim to being the most academically successful on TSR, in view of their present achievements? i.e. written books, won scholarships etc

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lord Foul)
    Probably this guy http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/memb...oster&t=720401
    **** me, if his bio is true he indeed must be very intelligent!

ReputationRep:
    They should invent a wink smiley that isn't so smarmy. I just want to give that smiley a slap.

Hahaha I know! I find this one :no: even more irritating pretentious and smarmy though. :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by splorgie)
    I concur.
    I delete :p:

ReputationRep:
    I got level 7 in my sats

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RobbieC)
    The guy who founded Nicube is a complete n00b. He might be intelligent academically, but you'd have to be a little bit of a pretentious, embarassing idiot to discuss your passion for 'financial markets' in the third person... or in any person at all.

From the sample of ~25-30 I have met, I would say musicbloke, as he ticks my buffet-academic box while having a grip on reality and a sense of humour also.

This is of course assuming I cannot vote for myself... Rofflecopterz.
    Fair play love, fair play. From I know, he's not just academically intelligent.

ReputationRep:
    Jan Sramek is a child prodigy, so probably him. His posts on Nicube are good too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sovvy)
    I suppose everyones entitled to their opinion, but still...
    oh come on, it was supposed to be a joke. No-one takes any of those people remotely seriously anyway, it's not like I picked on randoms. Daft thread in the first place (no qualification of what constitutes 'clever') so impossible to answer seriously :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Oh come on you know what I mean. There is always a smart alec who pipes in with "Define ***** " :p:
    True. But humans are intelligent in different ways. There are an endless list of individuals who have the very best grades and thus go to some great universities, but really lack common sense and well read background knowledge in their chosen subject beyond a list of facts. I find these questions hard as a result. I'm guessing you mean "clever" as in the guy who can solve the most equations, or who knows the most about history? Rather than the guy who can play the best guitar solo or is better with other dimensions of intelligence (social skills, for example, such as empathy)? I take "smart alec" as a compliment, incidentally. :p:

ReputationRep:
    I am a god.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Swayum)
    There are plenty of admissions tutors that roam these websites (including from Oxford + Cambridge) - my money would be on them.
    :eek: - Really?

ReputationRep:
    kklol is a ******* genius

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sadie-kiki)
    oh come on, it was supposed to be a joke. No-one takes any of those people remotely seriously anyway, it's not like I picked on randoms. Daft thread in the first place (no qualification of what constitutes 'clever') so impossible to answer seriously :rolleyes:
    I suppose your right :P I concede, miss!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Melancholy)
    True. But humans are intelligent in different ways. There are an endless list of individuals who have the very best grades and thus go to some great universities, but really lack common sense and well read background knowledge in their chosen subject beyond a list of facts. I find these questions hard as a result. I'm guessing you mean "clever" as in the guy who can solve the most equations, or who knows the most about history? Rather than the guy who can play the best guitar solo or is better with other dimensions of intelligence (social skills, for example, such as empathy)? I take "smart alec" as a compliment, incidentally. :p:
    Yes, 'fair play'.
    'smart alec' was meant to be affectionate by the way.

ReputationRep:
    Me probably.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shaun1991)
    kklol is a ******* genius
    he's a nobheddd though, so we shouldn't count him

ReputationRep:
    blatantly Profesh - the way that guy talks, just sounds so intelligent lol

Poll
Do protests make a difference in political decisions?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.