The Student Room Group

Edexcel A Level Geography NEA - Regeneration

Hi, can anyone who’s done their NEA send me an example of what it’s supposed to look like to get high marks? Or just show me the structure. I’m doing regeneration and I’ve got no clue where to start. It doesn’t even have to be a Regeneration example If you have a fear of me copying or something.
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by Hellokitty123abc
Hi, can anyone who’s done their NEA send me an example of what it’s supposed to look like to get high marks? Or just show me the structure. I’m doing regeneration and I’ve got no clue where to start. It doesn’t even have to be a Regeneration example If you have a fear of me copying or something.

Hi, I sent my NEA in last week so I don't know what grade but my teacher estimated it to be high 60s so I thought I'd help :smile:
this is the structure I used:
Introduction - hypotheses, subquestions, main question, locational context, comparative context and background theory
Methodology - the method you will conduct for each sub-question
Data presentation and analysis - graphs of data collected and conclusions drawn from this, I also did my evaluations for each method seperately in this section
Evaluations - evaluation of the entire project, the sub-questions etc literally just evaluate everything
final conclusion followed by evaluation of this conclusion
If u need any more help just let me know!!
Original post by blizzardliz
Hi, I sent my NEA in last week so I don't know what grade but my teacher estimated it to be high 60s so I thought I'd help :smile:
this is the structure I used:
Introduction - hypotheses, subquestions, main question, locational context, comparative context and background theory
Methodology - the method you will conduct for each sub-question
Data presentation and analysis - graphs of data collected and conclusions drawn from this, I also did my evaluations for each method seperately in this section
Evaluations - evaluation of the entire project, the sub-questions etc literally just evaluate everything
final conclusion followed by evaluation of this conclusion
If u need any more help just let me know!!

How did you set out your literature review?
How much primary data did you have?
How many different data representations did you have?
I’m a lost cause
How did you set out your literature review?
How much primary data did you have?
How many different data representations did you have?
I’m a lost cause

Sorry not sure if literature review is just background theory? We didn't really use special terminology haha but basically I just did long paragraphs seperated by bullet points, and in each paragraph was just long explanations of the processes and how they occur and make sure to use a large range of references! I'll send one of my paragraphs if u need?
For primary data is that the data collection process? It didn't go very well lmao but that was good for my evaluation section fortunately, but in my methodologies of what I was meant to do I was doing two methods for sq1, one method for sq2, and two methods for sq3. So about 6 sets of data if that helps?
I did a different data presentation for every method, as range is very important, so like 6. I can show them too if need be!!
Hope this helps :smile:
good luck everyone
Original post by blizzardliz
Sorry not sure if literature review is just background theory? We didn't really use special terminology haha but basically I just did long paragraphs seperated by bullet points, and in each paragraph was just long explanations of the processes and how they occur and make sure to use a large range of references! I'll send one of my paragraphs if u need?
For primary data is that the data collection process? It didn't go very well lmao but that was good for my evaluation section fortunately, but in my methodologies of what I was meant to do I was doing two methods for sq1, one method for sq2, and two methods for sq3. So about 6 sets of data if that helps?
I did a different data presentation for every method, as range is very important, so like 6. I can show them too if need be!!
Hope this helps :smile:

No the explanation is great thank you!
No the explanation is great thank you!

great no problem :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending