The Student Room Group

How do I link Immanuel Kant with Law

Currently doing my personal statement on Law and found out about Immanuel Kant's categorical imperative and I find it interesting.
I just don't know how to link this into law and the concept of law for my personal statement. I am trying to add some philosophy to my personal statement but I don't know if I should rather just look at something like Plato's cave where that reflects how law can affect society

I notice that this might be too lengthy to answer but I would appreciate any advice or maybe some easier philosophers to look at
Are you applying for a Law w/ Philosophy course? If not, it might look a little strained (and pretentious) to shoehorn Kant and Plato into your PS. And does Plato’s Cave really link to law?
Reply 2
Original post by Blue Guitar
Are you applying for a Law w/ Philosophy course? If not, it might look a little strained (and pretentious) to shoehorn Kant and Plato into your PS. And does Plato’s Cave really link to law?

tbf just a law course at york or leeds and I saw this one oxbridge law personal statement talking about platos ideas or something. Tbf maybe i am just overcomplicating things thank you

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending