Turn on thread page Beta

Jack Wills and Abercrombie watch

ReputationRep:
    I like them both (prefer A&F) however I detest huge logos/letters. I actively seek out the items without the label ******** plastered across it

ReputationRep:
    both are amazing!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by loafer)
    know the owners of that! :awesome: hadnt seen the new site, its quite good! their stuff used to be so awful! they did a shoot at my school
    Oakham boy?

ReputationRep:
    I love the stuff but it's a bit lame when people are head to toe in it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rosaaa)
    Is the quality good/on par with JW and AF?

hey sorry about delayed response, ide say the jack wills polos are a fair bit better, but the joggers are basically identical so ide go whittawer any day because of the price.

ReputationRep:
    Why do you even care what other people are wearing... Stop judging people and grab yourself a life.

ReputationRep:
    Ralph Lauren is much better

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by loafer)
    ganobi are the ones with the bear right?
    No, they have a bull.

ReputationRep:
    I dunno, I generally dislike things that have a company logo plastered all over it, so I relatively dislike the two. Plus, i'm constantly skint so I wouldn't buy anything that overpriced anyway.

Topman all the way for me =D

ReputationRep:
    ganobi and grant polos are awesome

ReputationRep:
    Oh for God's sake, enough of this JW and AF debauchery. JW will soon be 'last season', it's not real fashion anyway.

ReputationRep:
    Lol! there hasn't been a proper one of these threads in a while.

Let people waste their money if that's what they want to do with it. I don't think there's anything wrong with some of the JW items. I'm not a fan of the things with huuuuge logos but that applies to everything for me.

What is it to you if people want to dress that way? It could be much, much worse.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.