The Student Room Group

ancient history epq

im writing my epq on ancient history and have chose to do how the representations of mythological creatures have changed over time. however i need to do aims and objectives and done really know what to write for them. i have 2 but need 3 all together. any help is appreciated
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:
Idk anything about ancient history but maybe you could do comparative stuff, focussing on specific writers, the symbolism of animals, maybe try and relate this mythology to the politics of the time or other subjects people study in classics
Original post by sciencegcsesss
Idk anything about ancient history but maybe you could do comparative stuff, focussing on specific writers, the symbolism of animals, maybe try and relate this mythology to the politics of the time or other subjects people study in classics

thank you this has been a big help and i have managed to complete the aims and objectives i needed
Original post by regan_wellens
thank you this has been a big help and i have managed to complete the aims and objectives i needed

Nice, well done! :smile:

Quick Reply