Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

MCYans Personal Question Thread Watch

ReputationRep:
    Ugh I wish I could grow taller. I feel so small compared to other people I know.

ReputationRep:
    straighten your posture

ReputationRep:
    Hi,
    I used to be pretty obese and started putting on a lot of weight especially on my thighs and bottom in my late thirties. I started exercising as often as possible and also cut down on a lot of high calorie stuff. Unfortunately I hardly managed to lose much weight at all. I then recently read an article by a lady who claimed that she managed to lose nearly half of her weight using a particular weight loss supplement. I tried it out and it actually worked quite well. Within 4 months I managed to lose about 65 pounds. The results were pretty amazing and I feel so much healthier and energetic now. You can read more about the lady's article at

http://www.obesityzapped.com

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MCYan)
    lol!
    i meant shower or bath STRAIGHT AWAY after the gym
    Come on OP.... have a think about it. Can you think of a medical reason why you shouldn't bath straight away? No. Therefore it's fine.

You have posted a lot of questions lately. I have been nice and made you your own thread :rolleyes:

Please read the Big Sticky and think a bit more before posting, yes?

ReputationRep:
    personal question thread :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sandhu)
    personal question thread :laugh:
    It was wearing thin and luckily I was still in a fairly good mood..... then I just went over to Armed Forces and let off steam on a muppet over there :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lady Venom)
    Come on OP.... have a think about it. Can you think of a medical reason why you shouldn't bath straight away? No. Therefore it's fine.

You have posted a lot of questions lately. I have been nice and made you your own thread :rolleyes:

Please read the Big Sticky and think a bit more before posting, yes?
    Lol im sorry,I did yes,eevrything rushed into my head me thinks lol :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lemily)
    aside from breaking you legs, and setting them so there is a small gap that the bone then grows into, there isn't a way to make yourself taller no. Let nature run its course. You probably won't stop growing til 21 either.

Oh, or you could take the ideal advice above, which is make sure you eat well. Can't grow if you don't eat well.

"You probably won't stop growing til 21 either. "
    I think thats men not women

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Redpanda91)
    Are you male or female, and how old are you? There are no ways to grow taller if you're already fully grown I'm afraid =/ Wear high heels :p:
    Thing is,I cannot tell or to know when I AM fully grown lol

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 16, 2008
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.